'Real Housewives of DC'

Who'd You Rather?

8/8/2010 7:25 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

The latest batch of Bravo's wannabe celebrities Lynda Erkiletian (bottom left), Catherine Ommanney (top right), Stacie Scott Turner (bottom right) and Mary Schmidt Amons (top left) aka "The Real Housewives of Washington D.C." started their 15 minutes of fame last night.

0806_DC_Housewives_103258344
Question is ...

Zambonie

these *Who'd You Rather?* things need a neither or none of them option
I bet more often than not it's have the highest percentage

Phreaky

As a Real Housewives addict, I can honestly say this series stinks. I fell asleep the last 15 minutes of the premiere. That is unheard of for me.
I'll be skipping the rest and hoping Bravo hurries with the next cycle.
DC sucks.

surge

cut it off... completely balls and all...never ever... those broads are gross

surge

BTW i like cougar action...but these men are fugly...some dude is climbing that?

Criss

None

Kelly

OC & Jersey are sorta like train wrecks, you don't wanna look but can't help it!

The housewives of DC is like a nail in Bravo's coffin.

Somebody on HuffPo called Andy's show, "What the f*** just happened?" instead of "watch what happens" cuz he's always plastered drunk on there!! HA!!

I never thought I'd watch any of them, but Teresa from Jersery is so...how do you say...interesting looking...and the bankruptcy thing..talking abt blood diamonds for giving birth!! "A family member gives them $10,000 a month?! PRICELESS!! It's a hoot!!

Cravin Morehead

I vote "None." They're all hideous!

ragu

I know some bears that would like to get ahold of that Lynda thing

ragu

I know some bears that would like to get ahold of that Lynda thing

Canexicana

That's hilarious. They left out the "Whitehouse Crasher".

Ginger

I detest all these "Real..." programs. Seems to me they are showcasing a bunch of dysfunctional people who seriously need help. I've seen one episode of one of these shows and caught a few minutes here and there of a few other. I can't watch them. Awful.

Greg

Yeah I vote none, why they don't have that option doesn't make sense, I say we boycott these ****tarded votes until they add the None Of The Above option.

Truth

"THEY ALL FUGLY" - NEVER AN OPTION??

Sarah

What a disappointment. I thought seeing my hometown housewives would be great...This series sucks. I hope they cancel DC Housewives...very, very boring. I am still addicted to Jersey and New York though!

jill

VACUOUS... the worst of the rh shows...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments