Steven Slater -- Released From Jail

8/11/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Steven Slater walked out of a jail tonight in the South Bronx after his $2,500 bail was posted.

081210_steven_slater_old_video_2
WNBC in NY got the exit shot of the JetBlue flight attendant. Slater didn't answer any questions and then sprinted away with a friend.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

ralph

Even though he was injured by the passenger, he did not pound her into the ground. If he had, then the passenger would have sued the airline even though it was her fault. The injury to his head was likely bleeding profusely, as wounds there do, and that probably panicked him.

Lapsulie

Who is 'The Passenger"?

Kung

TMZ! Please do the world a favor and track down the crazy passenger. She apparently got into fights with different passengers at the beginning as well as at the end of the flight. Toxic passengers are a menace and a danger. The word on the net is that the passenger is a TEXAS CONGRESSWOMAN, SHEILA JACKSON LEE. Can you confirm?

Wowjustwow111

Who gives a crap who the passenger is. Knowing that information doesn't make what he did even remotely acceptable.

Where is all the dirt on this guy TMZ? Clearly he's a whackjob. Surely he has tons of skeletons in his closet you are trying to hide to make him out into a hero.

jessica

He should not hve been released i would be scared to ride with a crazy flight attendent!!!!!

BABS

"Far as we know, Steven did not grab a couple of beers on his way out of the jail."

TMZ IS SOOO CORNY!

Vicki Finkleman

As a former Flight Attendant I know the daily abuse that these people have to endure.I wish I had the courage to do what Mr Slater had done. Way to go! He is my Hero! And that bitchy passenger should be banned from flying for life!

allie

Well TMZ ...Slater did not grab a beer on his way out coz he was not hit bt a a dumb ass reporter!!!

bw

queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noah

To moe who wrote "HOMO!! we care because?????".... says the queer watching TMZ videos. He might have a lisp but you should try pulling the d*ck out of your a** if it makes you this bitter.

momo

Some customers are total bitches and *******s. They should go **** themselves and die. Then rot in the deepest pits of hell for eternity.

momo

I admire and respect steven slater for what he did. I work in customer service. Some custumers are very unpleasant. I do not appreciate these customers and I am not happy to see them.I thank God when they leave. These people are every curse word in the book and worse than that. I either fake a smile or be cold and neutral to them. They are subhuman garbage who do not deserve to exist.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5