JetBlue -- It Pays to Fly with Steven Slater

8/11/2010 1:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has confirmed ... JetBlue will be forking over a $100 voucher to each passenger who was on the awesome flight with freshly-minted working class hero Steven Slater.

JetBlue Vouchers

Sometimes priceless moments pay off.

megan

Even the passenger who started this whole thing?

MIDNIGHT TOKER

I think some other poster was right,tmz should check and see if this clown tried to get on any reality shows lately.This sounds like a baloon boy thing too me.I was not on the plane but I want a voucher.Make mine for 1000.00

Celebrities Suck

$100 cheap bastards!!!

Michael

But who is that awful woman passenger who started it all? Surely she shouldn't get a voucher. Get on it TMZ!

Celebrities Suck

I hate flying..............specially flying with passengers that are coughing up a storm!!!!!! ergh!! Also idiots SIT the fck down until it;s time to get out why the fck are you standing blocking the isle bringing down your fcking carry on when you can't even fkcing move?

Ehécatl

Forget the money, JetBlue, and tell us the name of the passenger that allegedly assaulted Slater.

If JetBlue won´t tell us, and they probably won´t, then maybe there is a way for computer "experts" (wink, wink) to "check"(wink, wink) the company´s electronic files and find the name.

We must know who that passenger was. FIND THAT NAME.

Don

Who was inconvenienced to the point of needing to be given a voucher? The airline has a plan...pay the people $100 each and then hang the bill around the flight attendants neck in the form of restitution. The airline looks golden and it costs them nothing. But I'm guessing he won't pay a dime as donations from supporters will more than cover his expenses in this matter.

Truth

IMMA SURE ANY JETBLUE PERSONNEL CAN FIND THAT NAME OF THAT DOUCHE BAG PASSENGER. CMON NOW... TAKES 5 MIN. WHERE ARE THE TOCKET AGENTS WITH PUTERS??? *CHICKEN SHIET*

crymeariver

They should not give a voucher to that wench who started this thing

Jacqueline13

These passengers are lucky. $100 - for this? Hell, I
sat on a plane for almost 10 hours (you should have seen these
passengers)...on the snowy runway, held hostage and not allowed
to get off. The perfume in the air could choke a horse!
Finally the idiots decided (after the screaming and complaining
from everyone) to let us out for a whopping 40 minutes and gave us vouchers for $40. So, all you namby-pamby people on this
flight - you got lucky.

Sharon Hills

If I were lucky enough to be on that flight...I'd pay JET BLUE an extra hundred for that show!

Josh T.

This guy is a legend. I love it! I hope it works out ok for him. People are such selfish *******s so often. I could totally see want to just say F-U and bail when you try so hard to make things go well as part of your job.

LaLa

What? The passengers should be charged $100 for the privilege of being there for his escape. The woman or women (depending on the report I read) should be charged criminially for their behavior.

Jazz

$100 dollars for the stress and verbal abuse?? UNBELIEVEABLE, CHEAPSKATE JETBLUE!!!

Muke