VH1 Star -- 'I Got Laid By An Insect'

8/11/2010 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

VH1 reality star Kerry Schwartz has a sense of humor about the insect that burrowed inside of her leg and used her as a human incubator ... telling us last night, "I got laid by an insect!"

0811_schwartz_v3

TMZ spoke with Kerry on her way to meet with doctors at a New York hospital -- where she told us, "There's actually, like stuff ... stuffed inside of my skin right now that they have to remove ... which is why I'm here."

Kerry -- who's still in a tremendous amount of pain -- also told us doctors believe her uninvited inhabitants may have either been spiders or some sort of fly.

But the chick who won "Frank the Entertainer in a Basement Affair" says she's staying positive --"I'm thinking maybe I'll get superpowers soon ... because that's what happened to Spider-Man when he got bit."

UPDATE: TMZ has learned Kerry stayed overnight at the hospital -- after doctors decided they wanted to keep an eye on her condition. She's expected to be discharged sometime today.

0811_buggin_footer

Bill F. Murray

Hell, I thought she was talking about hooking up w/ Michael Lohan.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

They will fester inside of her until they take over her body,sounds like a good made for tv movie

Farley

Rusty.
L M A O!

That's so disgusting.

I would be horrified. They'd hafta tranquilize me or something. Unreal.

Celebrities Suck

You might want to check out BlowFlies. A few months ago I noticed larvae in front of my fireplace. I was in total shock being that I am such a neat freak. I sprayed Clorox on these pests, clean them up and the next morning I found 40 more in front of my fireplace. Pest control came over and they could not figure out what they were, until I showed him a picture of blowfly larvae. Anyway, I got bit by a baby blow fly thank god it was a baby and it did not inject eggs inside of my leg. It inched like a biatch. I had a huge lump on my leg. It left a small scar but no eggs were injected by this baby blow fly....Mosquito’s also inject eggs into human bodies. So whenever you see a fly/mosquito’s swat those fckers away…

Celebrities Suck

oops I meant itching/itch

Bill F. Murray

NO, Britney, this is NOT how you got crabs.

Ehécatl

If she really was "laid by an insect", does that mean she practices beastiality? Insect-ality? Diptera-ality?

Rukaya

Celebrities suck:

No, mosquitoes do NOT lay eggs in human beings. They can transmit parasites from one host to another, but they NEVER put their own eggs in humans. Their eggs need to be laid in water or very moist earth.

Don't go freaking out the masses with bad info. There's enough of that going on already. :P

Peace.

Julie

I want to know exactly what would've happened if they didn't remove them and they were ready to hatch!!! Would they all just start eating through her skin to get out? Somebody must have that info. It's one thing to have them under your skin incubating, but a whole other thing to experience "The Birth". Sick!

Jim in LV

Good for her, at least she has a sense of humor about it. Cute girl too, I'd let her infect me anyday!

Bill F. Murray

@ Julie: then you get this:

Heather

I have no idea who she is, what reality show she won or how much she won but I hope she doesn't have to spend it all on medical bills. That would just suck!!

Julie

Rukaya: Celebrities Suck is right. Mosquitos inject the eggs of the botfly into human skin after the yucky flies somehow get their eggs onto the mosquito. I just looked it up, here's the link.

kickaboo

start watching Animal Planet's Monster Inside Me...you would be surprised how parasites and insects pig-back to lay their eggs. Scary, gross and fascinating at the same time.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments