Paris Hilton Sued for $35 Million over Hair Extensions

8/11/2010 8:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton is being sued by a hair extension company which claims the heiress signed a multi-million dollar contract to use and promote their fake locks ... and then totally blew them off -- causing $35,000,000 in damages.

Paris Hilton Hair Extensions

According to a lawsuit, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Hilton got just over $3.5 million since agreeing to become the spokesperson for Hairtech International's Dream Catchers hair extension line  back in 2007.

But according to the docs, Paris didn't satisfy her end of the bargain -- when Hairtech claims she was "seen in magazines and on television not wearing [their] hair extensions and was in fact wearing competitors' hair extension products."

Hairtech also claims she screwed them over when she went to jail in June 2007 -- because there was "an implied" term in her contract that she would "obey the law."

In fact, Hairtech claims Paris served her time when she was supposed to be at a very important "launch party" for the hair extensions.

In the suit, Hairtech claims that "more than 600 hair extension professionals" were scheduled to attend at the party -- but because Paris couldn't make it, they lost opportunities which should have resulted in $6.6 million in revenue.

Now, Hairtech is accusing Paris of fraud and deceit -- and claims they ultimately lost $35 million because of her actions.

An attorney for Hilton tells TMZ: "There is no merit whatsoever to any of these claims. We will pursue all of our defenses vigorously and any potential counter claims."

dee

with all her money, she needs to get surgery on that lazy eye. As vain and shallow as she is, I can't believe she lets that go unfixed.

jay b.

They deserve exactly what they got. Paris is not a business woman she is a lazy, talentless, spooned fed brat who thinks she is something she is not. She just happened to slide out of the ass of the right person. F*** outta here. Stop paying these chicks all this crazy money. I don't know one person who would buy these extensions just because Paris wears them. Nobody likes the girl.

Krobe Krocus

This tiny little company is taking on a member of the Hilton empire? LOL! Good luck.

doublej

in my opinion they dont find her attractive they find her money attractive.

Mike

You would think with all the money she apparently has she could get that ****ing lazy eye taken care of

Sycore

Is that bitch winking at me?

b

Hairtech. Good luck. You will not get a penny. Your lawyers are like grade schoolers when they meet her Law crew. Walk away now knowing u got this pub.

Shane

The comment about her looking like a greased up hemorrhoid is hilarious but true. LMAO

Lynda

Poor little rich girl, I feel so sorry for her!!! Why doesn't she get a life and drop dead!!!

I Luv TMZ

WAXY FACE.

Fred Farkel

OK. Al these comments are mean mean mean.

Shame on you all.

OK. Wait a sec. Yeah. OK. I see. "greased up hemorrhoid".

Alright. No problem.

Proceed.

William

I agree with everyone on here, she is one fugly looking woman. She had a smoking body, until the boob job.

LongJohn69

I wish I had a dollar for every time Paris blew off something.

janet

These celebs have no problem taking the upfront money and then don't keep up their part of the contract. I hope this time she pays.

feebee

That sounds so stupid to me... when they say: Paris Camp !