Paris Hilton -- The Breast She's Ever Looked

8/11/2010 10:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Dressed in her best Marilyn Monroe drag, natural beauty Paris Hilton showed off her biggest assets at her latest perfume launch at MyStudio nightclub in L.A. last night.

0811_parix_hilton_boobs

The fragrance is called good bra Tease.

0811_paris_monroe_footer

Superman

A "natural beauty" doesn't need tons of make-up!!!!! And "her biggest assets" is a lot of stuffing and tape!!!!!

sharon

Wait a min, when did she buy those boobs? Wasn't she always flat chested? Or did they pushed them together and superglued them just for this pic??

Ehécatl

C´mon, people. Those aren't fake boobs. The insect that laid eggs in Kerry Schwartz´s leg found its way to Paris Hilton and laid load after load of eggs in her breasts.

Can't wait until the boobs explode in an orgy of writhing maggots.

FlamingoNut

Yup, looks great, for a drag queen indeed.
Waaaaaaayyyyyyyy too much makeup.

Rooster

You sure it is not Hag by Sleaze?
At least she's wearing glue ons, rather than bolt ons... Makes them look like what? +5z.

I Luv TMZ

That's one heck of a push up bra. All bra and no boob. That's gotta hurt.

masonbrammell

beautiful

Mel

Natural Beauty? First off...this lady is ugly as F@c*!!!! She looks like a man! She will NEVER COMPARE to the natural beauty of Norma Jeane AKA Marilyn Monroe! I wish this idiot would fall off the earth along with Sarah Palin!

Robotboy

The perfume should be called Tranny.

Oval Beach

Absolutely, without a doubt...Paris is a prostitute.

Michelle

Natural? That isn't her hair color or eye color, or her boobs. And I'm not so sure about those lips either. My issue is with the writer of the article, not Paris. I don't think I've ever heard her call herself "natural" anything. But what was she thinking with this get-up? She usually has more taste than that. She must know that when you have a man-jaw, never dress up as Marilyn Monroe, Liz Taylor, Betty Davis, or Liza. You are going to look like a drag queen! Oh well...

mj

She reminds me more of Goldie Hawn in "Death Becomes Her" than the beautiful MM. Paris looks more like the preying mantis on my steps outside than she will EVER look like MM! B**ch pleeze!

Jacqueline13

I never thought Marilyn Monroe was anything great to begin with.
First Linds, then Paris and oh, Madonna. Good grief...find someone in this millenium to imitate.

wow

Hate to agree but she does look like a drag queen. This is not flattering for Paris.

Ehécatl

I´m starting to think that´s really Perez Hilton.