Dina Lohan to Break Silence on Lindsay's Jail Stint

8/12/2010 12:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dina Lohan is finally going to spill the beans about her daughter's trouble with the law -- and it's all going down tomorrow morning in New York City.

Dina Lohan On Today Show With Matt Lauer
Dina is heading to the "Today Show" to give an exclusive interview with Matt Lauer -- and she's expected to dish on everything from Lindsay's jail time to the young actress' current rehab treatment.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Cartman

She needs rehab too.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

She must get money from a make-up company...she has enough of it on to hide the craters in her face...no more close up please.....

eyecandy

looks like a crack pipe burn on her lip

Yep I said that

How much is this moocher earning for this interview? Just typical still riding her daughters coat tails seeking fame and fortune, she's the reason her daughter is so effed up!

Murf

The mother should have been put in jail and rehab too. It's no wonder her daugher is such a mess. I am sure the mother profits from every misery her daughter has.

me

I think Dina is a very pretty woman. It's unfortunate that the marriage did not work out....seems like that's when their lives ..Lindsey mostly went off the deep end.

The mother is a pretty woman, the dad isn't bad looking...it's too bad they could not have worked out their problems for the sake of their kids.

Prancy

Why is she stealing Lindsay's thunder. She should wait and let Lindsay get out and sell the story for herself. Greedy mom! What a sorry excuse of a mother. I'll be sure to avoid it.

M G

When will both of these parents just hush up, get into a 12-step program and work it, and quit creating more drama? I'm SO glad they're not my parents, I would disown them both!

myrna tyrna

The public would have so much more understanding and compassion for Lindsay if her stupid mother and father would just stop throwing her back into the spotlight. It is possible to come back from the abyss - just look at Robert Downey Jr. - but that's because he did his time, did his treatment, and kept a low profile until he got himself to a better place. But with these idiots continuously yap-yap-yapping about every little thing (for a healthy paycheck), Lindsay will never have the opportunity to make a fresh start.

I'm not a huge fan of Lindsay Lohan films, but I do hope she can get herself back from all this. And I really hope the rehab can convince her to cut ties with the sycophants that surround her.

beachgal

Dina reportedly demanded $250K for the interview but settled for $50K, lol

Bill F. Murray

WTF is wrong with the Today show? Bring this hag on to whine and cry about how she's so worried about her mealticket, er DAUGHTER, and how unfairly she's being treated? All they're doing is fueling the psychotic fire and convincing this woman that she's some sort of celebrity.

If Lindsay doesn't get right back to work, Dina's going to have to push Ali into the spotlight...rent is coming due and Ma needs a fix!

Jack Hoff

I wonder how much she is getting paid?

Jill

she won't say much. certainly won't be dishing on anything. most likely a rehash of what she's already said so far.

Jacko Whackedit

Mommy Whorest. How much $ is that pig gonna be paid?

jen

WTF??? whats wrong with matt laurer??? lost all respect for the today show..you make me sick keeping this low life mother who has been stealing from her daughter for years by keeping her drunk and on drugs..she must enable her to be able to spend her daughters money...matt laurer just made the loser list like this family.......

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments