Bugged Out VH1 Star -- I Had to Bomb My Own House

8/14/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

VH1 star Kerry "Egg-in-the-Leg" Schwartz filled her whole house with toxic gas yesterday -- all in the hopes of murdering every bug in sight ... especially the ones that burrow into people's skin and lay eggs.

0813_kerry_schwartz_tmz_ex_02

Schwartz -- who recently underwent surgery to remove insect eggs from deep inside her leg -- tells TMZ, she paid $1,000 to have her whole place bug bombed by a local company ... and according to her, every last inch of her house got the full pesticide treatment.

If that weren't bad enough -- the "Frank the Entertainer in a Basement Affair" winner claims she also had to dump her mattresses, pillows and sheets in the trash ... basically anything that could potentially harbor skin-burrowing creepy crawlies.

Schwartz -- who has to check in with her doctor again in the next few days -- says she's "trying to stay positive."

0811_buggin_footer

tiffany

Didn't anybody ever tell her that bed bugs bite? Disgusting.

Laura

How gross is that?

tiffany

I bet the fumigators hope she's a repeat customer!

Carvey

Never in my life have I met anyone in the United States with such poor personal hygiene that they had insects set up home in their skin, and I once did pest control as a job way back when so that's really saying something as I was in some mighty funky homes with some mighty funky people occupying them. Blech.

Sammi

OMG KERRY NO ****ing way! Bugs in her leg? I cant wait for her to reply to me!

Mee

Where HAS THIS GIRL BEEN HANGING OUT AT? that she picked up so many bugs?

WHAT KIND OF ANIMALS HAS SHE BEEN AROUND WITH?
This is an animal problem from what I hear of, like Lion's & Rhino's

anonymous

That looks like a staph infection, never seen a bug bite look like that!

Whatthe

What will she do in 15 years when she gets cancer from the pesticides? Give her house chemo? lol ignorance is bliss

Observer999

Those pesticides are way more dangerous than a few bugs.

z

I am wondering if this bug travelled on fruit and isn't native to mainland USA. If you google "bug burrows in skin and lays eggs" there is some scary stuff.

Darvon

MIDNIGHT TOKER

maybe she is pocessed by the devil

haha

I agree, the pesticide probably will give her cancer now. Has she been out of the country because she probably didn't get that from here, that's the kind of stuff you pick up when you go to places like Costa Rica. The pest company would know that, but they don't give a ****, they're getting paid.

KK

Beleive it or not,not uncommon.I work in an operating room and have seen people camping and bugs somehow bury themselves in their skin,esp African safaris.AND,flies like to land on open wounds,have done at least 2 maggot-ectomies. So remember...band-aids and air mattresses!!

Denese

She must be scared to death waiting to see if they got all the eggs out. If eggs can live inside the human body like that, she will probably spend the rest of the year getting blood tests done to make sure all are gone and that some didn't travel through her body to her internal organs. If something like that happened to me, every headache, stomachache, cough, skin blotch, etc would send me running to the doctor's office.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments