Steven Slater's JetBlue Slide Escape -- Caught on Tape

8/14/2010 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's the VIDEO everyone has been waiting to see ... the moment flight attendant Steven Slater popped open the door of his JetBlue aircraft ... and jumped down an inflatable slide.

The footage -- obtained by our friends at WNBC in New York -- was captured by surveillance cameras at JFK airport on Monday.

DumbWalrus

That was the most boring video I have ever seen in my life. TMZ owes me back 30 seconds of my life.

bob

He seems like he has taken a trip or two down the chute before.

JLS

The slide deployment was NO threat to anyone on the ground lol. It was slow and controlled. Good grief, what is JET BLUE floating here? Awful airline.

Souza

"This content is currently unavailable"... O_o

dsw

Not anything to see. Could have been anytime and anywhere. The reaction to the person on the ground really wasn't anything. I hope that this story dies soon.

Geoff

"This content is currently unavailable"

jechrist

'this content is currently unavailable'

awards

Has he done a Vivid sex video yet?

lulusez

Wow that was really exciting. Next can we have a video of Mel Gibson shaving or Lindsay Lohan eating her Cheerios? With equal fanfare?

Liss

It looked dangerous to me... that could have squashed someone outside the planes pretty quickly... they wear those headsets so someone might not even realize it was deploying in their direction. Of course no one was in that spot, but if the situation were to happen again it could be fatal.
Everyone wants to love an employee that acted out against the ****ty part of his job, because we can relate.
But couldn't he have, like, spit on her or something?
He sounds like quite the diva.

lulusez

Oh "Awards" I loved your comment about the Vivid Ent. video. I thought it was just me who thought he has bj lips. Sick minds think alike I guess

Kevin

Promotional stunt for jet blue and Steven, wait & see!
Is this really how the gay's act? BTW, why do gays have a drinking problem?

JimmyB

Uh...All I see is a plane just sitting there. Not compelling stuff.

digital_one

When I take a crap I bet is more excited than this video.

Klipper

I don't think "everybody" has been waiting to see this. I think the media has been. Most people don't give a sh*t about this. Dumbest story of the year. So some drama queen threw a hissy fit and broke the law. Who gives a f***.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments