Mel's Alleged Mistress:

I Have Text Messages

8/15/2010 10:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The woman who claims to have been Mel Gibson's mistress at the time of the now-famous January 6 blowout says she was badgered by Mel's bodyguard to keep her mouth shut ... this according to sources who have been in touch with the woman.

0813_Mel_Violet_Oksana_getty_tmz_ex
Sources say Violet Kowal claims she was communicating with Mel on January 6 about his blowup with Oksana Grigorieva

In the days following -- January 7, 8 and 9 --  Violet Kowal claims she was contacted by one of Mel's bodyguards.  We're told Kowal says the bodyguard sent text messages, warning her that she couldn't talk about the incident and that she should "disappear" for a price.

And sources say Kowal -- who is now repped by Gloria Allred -- has phone records and text messages.

Sources also say ... Kowal claims to have an email she received recently from the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services, the Sensitive Case Unit, informing her they wanted to speak with her.  So far, we're told, Kowal has not met with anyone from DCFS.

fran

Oksana has no soul just as Mel said........if that baby-sitter did indeed die.......to her family I am sorry for your loss...
I cant even find words for what I think of Oksana , low as they come ,is all I am saying for now. Team Mel

Sammy

Paula
Thank you for that one. Man she looks sick and GREEN skinned. No wonder she piles on the Miss Piggy make up!

http://www.fanpix.net/picture-gallery/226/1984226-oksana-grigorieva-picture.htm What a horror show.

Michael

Excellent post LISA!

Unfortunately that is the way things look, that Team Mel IS becoming Team Truth due to the lack of support based on the evidence Oksana is giving.

And that is the key in a case like this or ANY case for that matter. You have to have the evidence to back up your claims. And she doesn't. The only thing she does have that is close is the tapes which of course can be taken multiple ways EVEN if you don't want to believe they are faked.

Tara

@ Anon said "Tara, you are the one that used your profession as a method to elevate your opinion, then gave a 1 800 Psychic diagnosis regarding a situation you have maybe 10% of the information on. A professional would never ever do that unless they were bad at their job."

State for me the diagnosis I made, Anon--can you do that? I think not. When I formulate diagnoses professionally, they are expressed in terms of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. They sound like this: narcissistic personality disorder, borderline personality disorder, anti-social personality disorder.

A professional diagnosis does not sound like this: Oksana is deceptive, manipulative, involved in a criminal scam, and shocks me with what she does. Those are personal opinions, which I have a right to even though I am a professional also.

As for referencing my professional experience in one of my posts, I provided it as context for my comments and feeling of shock while observing Oksana's behaviour. My personal opinions are INFORMED by my many years of training and my experience, but they do not constitute a diagnosis particularly when I clearly state they are my personal opinions and not my clinical evaluations and they are not expressed as diagnoses.

Maybe this point about what an actual diagnosis is versus a personal opinion is too hard for you to understand because you are not familiar with what clinical diagnoses sound like. Or maybe, you just need to discredit what I have said using any arguement you can think of, even if your logic is uninformed and incorrect.

BEE

ummmmm nobody really cares that you slept with Mel and not sure why you hired a lawyer for?? get a job and get a life....BECAUSE NOBODY REALLY CARES AND YOUR 15 MINUTES OF FAME WAS OVER WEEKS AGO....hahahaha such a poor excuse for a breathing human.

chris

I feel as if I'm slowly (cautiously) joining Team Mel (but I wont give up being gay!!!!)

Posted at 8:32 PM on Aug 15, 2010 by chris

*************************************************

You are too cute, have I mentioned that?? LOL

Posted at 8:47 PM on Aug 15, 2010 by lee
-----------------------------------------------
Thanks! I think I'm cute too! I get to sleep with me EVERYNIGHT - how lucky am i?

Squeaky Shoes

when this first came out... MAYBE i could've believed her if the abuse allegation was true... IF it was PROVED true.

however, this woman finds a different store and another allegation EVERY DAMN WEEK! it's disgraceful the courts are even allowing this crap to drag on!

kpacota

Observations:

Do not be so quick to dismiss the "boat chasers." You are known by the company you keep. Piotr is the one claiming to have inserted Oksa in the vicinity of Mel to enable her to tiptoe around tenaciously and not miss her chance. Ignoring the bigger picture of the Russian community and the role it plays here is something a very provincial American would do. They count on it.

Now it is obvious the pattern of Oksa's leaks. I am sure her first lawyer told her those tapes would never be admissible in court. So she threw them to the tabloids. As with the inadmissible photos that didn't have chain of custody or date stamp or professional verification. As with the bodyguard statements and Viola's blatherings.

The babysitter's testimony is one more "witness" that she realized would never be usable in court. So she dumped it on the tabloids. Gets a two-fer there. If you criticize the testimony you're heartless and picking on a dying/dead woman and you are a ghoul who is dancing on her grave. Hahaha. Masterful stroke. Who is the ghoul, though? We would have known nothing about this woman, except Oksy fed her to the tabloids.

Still waiting to hear how Oksy knew those shoes were Viola's.

The bigger story is that ROL seems angry at Oksy. The worm has turned. hahahaha. And ROL knows too much. Now the truth about her will drip out.

The stuff she leaks to the tabloids is done because it can't be used in the courtroom, so she uses it to blacken his reputation in the press. Which was her real goal. Remember: Narcissist = professional character assassin.

The fun thing about them is they ignore their lawyers and lie to their own lawyers. Which makes their lawyers disgusted. And not eager to stake their professional reputation on lies. Lawyers don't like to take losing cases.

Pass the popcorn.

Curious

Greetings All! Hope all the cyber sleuths are feeling good today!

Belinda - don't know if you'll see this, but just wanted to let you know that was a darn good analysis of the general groups of posters here.

MTT - many congrats on precious daughter and upcoming wedding!

fran

Anon and Your wrong, u both are s*** to even suggest things like that about other posters....you both sound happy the poor babysitter died, I think u both have severe problems. Friends of Oksana I would guess.

Curious

I'm curious why some people are referring to the babysitter by name while making reference to the term "wetback". Did ROL publish the lady's name maybe? Or is this just some low minded assumption that babysitter=nanny=wetback? Ugh.

In any event, I'm grateful the lady's suffering is over. May she pass on to whatever glory her faith provides.

Mr. Mel's car crash. So. Has he driven that particular vehicle at all since his recent return? He was picked up at the airport in a GMC SUV (and had to load it himself, poor thing, lol). I missed the date on the story about Miss Oksana going to visit a friend. Was that this weekend?

I'm glad he wasn't hurt. Doesn't surprise me there was no DUI involved.

middleagedcrazy

@ kpacota -- since it's daytime we can do a matinee and have popcorn, but I really need those cheeze curls at night!

@ chris -- since my bed has somehow become the dumpsite for various kids, pets, and everything else, I am kind of dreaming of sleeping by myself for once.

Maria Ashot

No. 414, Fuddyduddy --

In between other stuff, must quickly get this in, and I know you are thorough so you will find it in good time (possibly before start of school year):

I taught a bunch of years in CA public school system to support my writing & the college ed of the kids (still dealing with the loans, though). One day, a group of concerned moms who knew I was a bit of a serious investigator got me to look up some of the scholarship on "attentiondef&c." (all the variants) and the Dept. of Ed. policy on same...

ITWAS AN EYE-OPENER.

Run, don't walk, find another school & get a better diagnosis... there are all kinds of "parents' mags and newsletters" (many available right at your local library) where accredited, legitimate, benevolent diagnosticians advertise... Bother to interview a few, because:

the various a.d diags are def being used to PRE-SORT students & drug those that come from "undesirable" families (you know what I mean) in order to prevent their successful education & career prospects... This is a national disgrace.

I gave up teaching except for the occasional college level class or seminar, where I occasionally will work with motivated high school students -- because what is being allowed to take place throughout the USA in public schools is nothing less than mental genocide of a certain kind... They are essentially lobotomizing with chemicals kids from predominantly white conservative communities (especially targeting their sons) and occasionally also from black communities where the parents have some affluence or are involved (good) parents.

It IS REALLY SICKENING. White boys with talent are PARTICULARLY SINGLED OUT. Look, in K, you can already determine who is bright & has energy, drive, personality, and who is a zombie. You want a docile society run by accommodating mediocrities? YOU TAKE OUT THE BRIGHT, INDEPENDENT LEARNER TYPES...

Lots of educators know about this. Most shrug and carry on for the income. That is why depression & near-catatonic emotional exhaustion (compassion fatigue) is the norm in our schools for the teaching staff... By late September only the youngest of the Energizer Bunnies are still hopping to the music...

I APPLAUD PEOPLE LIKE THE W.SMITH FAMILY, who bothered to start their own schools to prevent their kids from being ground up into mincemeat in this system.

Always been proud of all I learned in my generic California public schools, graduating from high school in 1975 -- back then, I was able to graduate with perfect French & English & math & science -- BECAUSE WE HAD GREAT TEACHERS, EXCELLENT TEXTBOOKS & a policy meant to recognize & support effort -- NOT SORT KIDS INTO CATEGORIES as in Huxley's "Brave New World..." now we have indelible "records" that track a kid cradle to grave, every move & word -- and Facebooks to catch them at their most dangeoursly mischievous or even outright berserk -- and then bingo! There go their chances for the rest of their lives...

Yup, we sure open our doors, hearts and wallets to every trollop that waltzes in a la Whoaxana, with bogus credentials, made-up stories of "excellence" and the "testimony of a thousand friendly VIP [PIMPS, who can attest to her suction] -- but we destroy our homegrown babies' chances from the moment they announce their presence on this planet.

And I am afraid the a.d.bunkum has filtered into the non-public-school arena, courtesy of young teachers who have already been brainwashed while receiving their essential credentials... Docs know this is one Big Pharma scheme to hook bright kids on serious drugs, but few care about someone else's child...

TMZ, sorry this is somewhat off topic but if you know anyone with a child you know that a Public Service Announcement on this urgent subject is very much in order with school about to begin. So thanks for providing the medium.

Get a second opinion, a third opinion, a fourth opinion... It's a child! Find a willing & capable (older) home tutor. Don't let them do this to your young. They are your future.

And don't trust the grade reports your kids are given, either. The whole system got perverted under the last 2 Administrations... Today, the As are given to the cheerleaders or the Asian kids who are thrust at home into such rigid study conditions, they have no choice but to perform or face awful consequences... More power to those Asians who have figured out how to survive through this minefield (many are trying to reform the school system, but it is HORRIBLY HARD).

But I have watched teachers fail ever student out of 40 "because they're brats and deserve it" or simply because it is easier than to explain why you can't teach to save your life.

End of PSA. Prayers & love to all who have kiddies about to go back to that jailhouse/nuthouse combo we call "School" nowadays... Most of the ones here in CA are really subpar. Unless you live in Minnesota, I doubt yours are much better...

Curious

Crazymom -

Stand back from the cheese curls! >P

Tara

@kpacota said "The stuff she leaks to the tabloids is done because it can't be used in the courtroom, so she uses it to blacken his reputation in the press. Which was her real goal."

I think you are absolutely correct! For this reason, I personally think of her as "Oksana the Destroyer". But apart from how happy all this destruction of Mel may make her feel, I really think she is paving the way for all the money she hopes to make once the gag order is lifted i.e. book deals, reality TV shows, talkshow interviews, whatever.

I also suspect she is aiming for a civil suit--anyone know if this kind of public destruction of his reputation is helpful in that regard? I remember the OJ trial--there was not enough to convict him of murder, but the family of Nicole and her boyfriend won big money in damages, so I wonder if there is a lower standard of evidence required in civil suits?

Previous 15 Comments | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments