Mel's Alleged Mistress:

I Have Text Messages

8/15/2010 10:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The woman who claims to have been Mel Gibson's mistress at the time of the now-famous January 6 blowout says she was badgered by Mel's bodyguard to keep her mouth shut ... this according to sources who have been in touch with the woman.

0813_Mel_Violet_Oksana_getty_tmz_ex
Sources say Violet Kowal claims she was communicating with Mel on January 6 about his blowup with Oksana Grigorieva

In the days following -- January 7, 8 and 9 --  Violet Kowal claims she was contacted by one of Mel's bodyguards.  We're told Kowal says the bodyguard sent text messages, warning her that she couldn't talk about the incident and that she should "disappear" for a price.

And sources say Kowal -- who is now repped by Gloria Allred -- has phone records and text messages.

Sources also say ... Kowal claims to have an email she received recently from the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services, the Sensitive Case Unit, informing her they wanted to speak with her.  So far, we're told, Kowal has not met with anyone from DCFS.

Previous 15 Comments | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

beelzebeub

How fortuitous for you Catherine.... Have you sent in your application..?

observer77

1218 Beelzebeub

Amazing what morality and compassion can survive unscathed, and bloom brighter and stronger, after such a spirit-crushing childhood. There of many like you; you're a kindred spirit. As to OG, you're correct, of course. She has a conscience with which to make ethical choices. I'm wondering now though if she does have free will.

mimik

Curious, re the misunderstanding:
Like beelzebeub, I was not condemning you at all...I understood the first time when you said it is alarming for HER, and so it should be... time to learn, time to let go of old habits, too much damage that could have so easily been avoided had she had chosen a different path!
I did not understand though, what makes you think she won’t survive...

kpacota

I'll add also that I pity Oksana. She is playing one game. But if she is involved with bigger fish, they are playing a different game. And the minute she becomes a liability to them, she will wish she was around someone with the pity and compassion of Mr. Gibson.

You dance with the one what brung' ya.

emerald

#1089 Michael I've said this before but you rock! I'm sure you're a great father - I'm a firm believer in the custody issue that a father's right's to custody should be heard too, especially if it turns out he is the one best fit to look after the child. Giving birth does not a mother make you, and it certainly does not make you a good mother! It's just sad there are actually still some Judges out there who believe a child is better off with their mother, regardless - dinosaurs still exist lol!!
Anon, I really didn't know they let patients in mental units have so much use of the internet or even a laptop lol!! Shocker!! Still, perhaps they feel if they let you get all of the vitriolic, poisonous, hate out of your system they won't have to put up with it lol!! Pity we haven't got the same choice!!
Is it true the babysitter who had stage 4 cancer died? I'm a bit behind here lol!! I mean if so, I'm sorry for her family, but usually during the last week you're on increasing amounts of morphine and are completely out of it - you can't communicate at all! So how did she make a statement - if she's dead and Mel's lawyers can't question her that would make it inadmissable as prejudiced testimony that can't be validated wouldn't it?!
Glad Mel was o.k, but hell he just can't get a break can he, a trashed Maserati - now that has to hurt lol!! At least they know it wasn't DUI! Wonder if Oskansa slipped into the garage while he was on his fishing trip with his 2 sons and had a little fiddle about with the car - her or one of her greasy handed helpers lol?!

Curious

Curious .. I do not condemn you at all...I have been following your intelligent posts...and have a good deal of respect for your opinion..
It is just that...I cannot find excuse...where there is none..to follow a deceitful course of action, which will destroy the lives of others...of whom nine are children...in order to satisfy one's own selfserving needs ...
Grigorieva has not been in a poor situation for years...probably not ever. I could tell you my own story.....but suffice to say.....through absolute poverty , physical and emotional abuse...as a child and teenager.....I have not prostituted ethic. I will not bother to waste my time in order to ascertain what drives her......As a human being....no matter the prelude.......we all have a choice... It is the choice that we make, that defines us.....

Posted at 6:23 PM on Aug 16, 2010 by beelzebeub
--------------------------------------------------------

First, thank you for your kind words and taking the time to correct my misunderstanding of your post.

It's the unfortunate truth, my friend, that few people hold the strength of character to face the adversities you have and still keep to an ethical course. Nor do most accept the responsibility of their choices. I find it disgusting how many in today's American society have a false sense of entitlement and irresponisibility.

My purpose in trying to walk in Miss Oksana's shoes is twofold. One, I'm just a generally snoopy sort of person. And two, it is always best to know your enemy. I don't pretend that knowledge will allow me to predict *what* Miss Oksana might do next, but it does afford me with some insight as to *why* and the uncomfortable feeling of how far she and her associates might go to obtain their objectives.

Which brings us right back to choice. To understand is not to condone or forgive. Her choices and actions have ever been deceitful and self-serving. They spared no one, not even her own children. She's dragged a decent man and his innocent family through Hell's wringer. She's used and cast aside scores of people whose only fault was to try and help her.

For that and more. she must be put down.

Curious

Curious, re the misunderstanding:
I did not understand though, what makes you think she won’t survive...

Posted at 8:10 PM on Aug 16, 2010 by mimik
-----------------------------------------------------------

And thank you, as well, for your kind words. Sometimes I'm just plain old dense. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

Thanks to several of our Russian and multinational posters here, there's a great deal of information available on modern Russian society. While all governments everywhere suffer from some level of corruption, the Russians are far more honest about it. Their "Goodfellows" are the ones primarily in charge of the banking, energy and entertainment industries.

Just to give you an idea, if you wish -

An excerpt from the above article:
-Spain was investigating a case of money laundering involving a considerable sum invested in real estate, and the trail led to Russian citizens, who had established the Hisparas Company in January 1997. It was then that the investigators took particular note of Gennady Petrov and Sergei Kuzmin.-

It's important to understand that Russian names are more fluid in their usage and translation into English. Sergei is also Sergey; Kuzman can be Kuzmin. Mr. Sergei is a powerful and dangerous figure however one spells his name. And it was he, through another fraudulent operation, that sent Miss Oksana on her way to England.

Excerpt from above article:
-The chance came when she heard of an exchange organised by family friend Sergey Kuzmin, who ran a cultural centre in Saransk. Speaking last week, he recalled: ‘She was utterly determined to get away and use her beauty to get on in the world.’-

I won't tax your good indulgence of me any further, lol. But that's just the first link of Miss Oksana to some very shady characters and the association has continued through the years.

Currently there's an investigation of extortion being conducted by the LAPD's Major Crime Bureau. The MCB also deals with organized crime. Miss Oksana's computer has been commandeered for forensic study. Computer crime is a Federal offence.

Miss Oksana is becoming an inconvenience to some very impolite people.

Sorntolc

Posted at 6:23 PM on Aug 16, 2010 by beelzebeub

----------------------------------------------------------------

Wasn't Mel also "satisfying his own selfserving needs" when he was cheating around in trailers & (alleged) fitness clubs?

Oxa's fault/sin may be worse (I'm not to judge), but the grey background & other cir***stances described by Curious, shows an admirable attempt to understand the living conditions of many women. No ones should be judged too hard, or demonized from a one-eyed perspective.

Male habits are often excused, but should they be, when the result comes out like this? I have been there myself & learned from it. The women figting back is karma & Mel will have to learn. In Scandinavia it is nowadays incorporated in the law, that not only prostitution is criminal, but also the custumer is criminal. This certainly forces single males to "man up" themselves!

Returning to the title of this blog, it is an important matter, whether Violet Kowal has further evidence concerning the meltdown scenes. Dare Mel confront the truth in court, or dare he hold it back, not knowing what will come next?

***Team Truth***

Sorntolc

Posted at 6:23 PM on Aug 16, 2010 by beelzebeub

----------------------------------------------------------------

Oxa's fault/sin may be worse (I'm not to judge), but the grey background & other cir***stances described by Curious, shows an admirable attempt to understand the living conditions of many women. No ones should be judged too hard or demonized from a one-eyed perspective.

***Team Truth***

Curious

***Team Truth***

Posted at 5:03 AM on Aug 17, 2010 by Sorntolc
----------------------------------------------------------

In America, all evidence on both sides intended to be entered into court must be shared prior to trial. Should surprise evidence surface, the judge will typically allow a recess in order that the evidence be properly vetted and examined by both parties.

If Miss Violet's claims are deemed valid by authorities, she will be properly questioned and her statements entered as evidence. Likewise, if she is to be considered a serious witness, her phone records and text messages will also be investigated for corroboration with her provider company under "best evidence" law.

By the way, in America, men can also be arrested for engaging with a prostitute. Just ask Hugh Grant.

mimik

Thank you for the explanation Curious :)

Jamie

Gloria allred is an extortionist manipulative woman.. And no one is bringing that fact up.. Harvey. She lerks around celebrities waiting for the opportunity jump on any issue and use the tired male vs. female gender excuse.. Whether you like mel gibson or not, it should not excuse conniving acts onto others, because it could be you or a family member down the line.

emerald

#1230 Curious yep, or Charlie Sheen lol!! Except in some states where they do have brothels lol!!
The US also has the highest age of consent for sex at 18, most other countries its 16. The highest age for drinking at 21 where most other countries its 18.
If evidence is attempted to be submitted to court that the other side has not been forewarned about they can petition the court immediately that it not be submitted as it's not evidence they have had a chance to validate or investigate themselves. The Polish fitness trainer is not as important to the case as she seems to think, but it's getting her an income in interviews via Gloria Allred of course. She says she was talking with Mel, her phone records will only prove if she rang him not if he rang her for that they'll need his phone records and lets be honest since the call wasn't recorded she could have been talking to Octomum's double herself about anything lol!! The text messages she says were from Mel's bodyguards mean they could also have been who she was on the phone to, plus who says Mel sanctioned the offer lol?!! There are so many ways this could make her out to be just someone jumping on the bandwagon it's unreal!!
#1232 We should all be safe since Gloria Allred won't take on a case unless there is a celeb millionaire at least involved - but the devil has a special seat right next to him in hell just waiting for her - if that photo showing her looking like a stuffed dummy the other day is anything to go by, that day is not far off lol!!!

chris