Mel Gibson's

Crashed Maserati --

The Wreckage

8/17/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the photos of Mel Gibson's smashed up Maserati -- taken after he crashed the ultra-expensive ride into a rocky hillside in Malibu on Sunday.

0817_mel_gibson_EX
The front passenger wheel area is a total mess -- with serious cosmetic and functional tire damage ... which is why the car had to be towed from the scene.

As we first reported, Gibson told CHP officers in the field that he did not know how the car drifted out of the lane and into the hillside.  But according to the police report, alcohol was not a factor.

fuddyduddy

The "team Truth" moniker is a joke BTW. Mel's adoring fans can't handle the truth. That much is bloody obvious to anyone who reads this nonsense!

Posted at 7:23 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by gimmeabreak
_______________________________

Birds of a feather flock together!

If we are so crazy, then why do you hang around?

Leave -- go, go -- click that X in the upper right hand corner, dahling.

You are the idiot for trying to make a simple mechanical failure out to be more than what it really is.

Go over to ROL! That's where whale sh.it like you belongs!

Curious

Oh hell, gonna have that song in mind all night now. Actually, it used to be one of college theme songs. That and "Only the Good Die Young". =D

Um, guys? Let's have a cookie while we wait and see what the mechanic has to say.

Curious

I think you are stuck with us long winded, overly involved bloggers on TMZ.

Posted at 7:33 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by vee
----------------------------------------------

Oh hey! I'm one of those! Though I prefer the term "motormouth". =)

fuddyduddy

@ fuddy -- I already apologized for falling for it. But I do like the idea of the fairy with the perfect voice.

We ALL must keep repeating this: do not engage . . . do not engage . . .

I can't reply to some of these people because I get too upset. Will not yell, will not yell (and remember I apologized for that earlier). Guess it should be my personal mantra (aside from the fleas).

Posted at 7:28 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by middleagedcrazy
___________________________

Do you remember the character from Pinnochio that I am talking about? That was a great movie!

Okay...can I have some cookies now? Please. I'll try and do better? :)

Curious

Eh, I fell too.

Hm, oatmeal raisin, chocolate chip or oreo.

Decisions, decisions.

fuddyduddy

fuddyduddy, i have to ask this sorry....what is officer tangs first name?

Posted at 7:05 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by wondering
___________________________

Puttin'

as in Puttin' Tang!

Posted at 7:21 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by fuddyduddy
________________________________________________________________

Wondering...you do know I was kidding around with you? That's what my mom used to call me when I was little!

Anyway, for real...I do not know Officer's Tang's first name. The article only referenced 'Officer Tang.'

fuddyduddy

Eh, I fell too.

Hm, oatmeal raisin, chocolate chip or oreo.

Decisions, decisions.

Posted at 7:41 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by Curious
________________________________

Chocolate chip for me, please? And, I'd like a tall glass of cold milk. Yum!

middleagedcrazy

@ vee and @ fuddy -- I sowwy. Can I have a tiara too? I need the sparklies to go with my magick wand and my tinfoil hat and --

Curious has the cookies.

Don't know about anyone else, but the modern Russian/Eastern European history is fascinating to me. May not agree with some of the theories, but I enjoy it.

I remembered to write my thank-you-note to TMZ on Sunday. (Pat myself on the back) Tee hee

Curious

Milk, cookies and tiaras all around.

I'll have mine with scotch. jameson's. 12 years old.

gimmeabreak

Someone said "I understand your feelings. I do not like having to read through the bizarre conspiracy theories and xenophobic bloggers raving about hexes and witches and gypsies and commies.

However, it comes with the territory."

Actually it's only the Michael Jackson and Mel Gibson stories that bring out the bat sh*t crazy conspriracy theory lunatics who go on for a hundreds, sometimes thousands of long winded comments.

I'm at the point of thinking Mel Gibson's TMZ fans are one defective gene removed from being TMZ MJ fanatics!

wondering

Posted at 7:41 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by fuddyduddy

fuddy hahah i was wondering if it was anything like that or pooty or prune or ...well you get the idea

fuddyduddy

Curious has the cookies.

_________________________________________

Okay...tiaras for everyone! Wonder how Michael looks in his tiara? Chris might like his! :)

Curious...cookies, please?

I agree, I think Russian and Eastern European history is fascinating. So is Russian and Western European history.

Curious

Posted at 7:50 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by gimmeabreak
------------------------------------------------------
Two defective genes actually. I never was a big MJ fan. Hell, I'm not even an insane MG fan.

But were you able to slog through my motormouth thing about Miss Oksana? It's back on posts 526 and 537. I know it's long, but it IS relevant.

Mr. Mel is not the only one facing criminal charges here.

fuddyduddy

Milk, cookies and tiaras all around.

I'll have mine with scotch. jameson's. 12 years old.

Posted at 7:49 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by Curious
_____________________________

My son's name is Jameson!!

Cookies and scotch??? I've heard of some of those cakes you make with scotch and let them age. I've had them...they are good. Can't think of the name of them.

middleagedcrazy

Oh well, cheap glass of wine for me. I heard doors slamming -- quick, make sure there is nothing rated over PG here -- my kids could be reading this over my shoulder! They will not allow me to do anything against the image --

Previous 15 Comments | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments