Candlelight Vigil Planned for Dr. Frank Ryan

8/17/2010 6:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Dr. Frank Ryan's family, friends and staff are coming together to organize a candlelight vigil for the Hollywood surgeon tonight in Malibu.

0817_frank_ryan_memorial_EX

The event will take place at 7:30 PM at Zuma Beach -- located at 30000 Pacific Coast Highway ... roughly 12 miles from the spot on PCH where Dr. Ryan lost control of his jeep yesterday and crashed down into an embankment.

We're told friends and family wanted the vigil at that particular spot because, "Dr. Ryan LOVED that area ... and it is close to his ranch."

We're told the event is open to "anyone who knew him."

Remembering Dr. Frank Ryan

awards

How good could he be? He was driving a Jeep???

bring back recent posts

I feel really terrible for his mother..geez, I hope he didn't suffer long..

randomsausage

Why are vigils always candlelit? Also, might be a bit dangerous in this case, with so many of the participants consisting of plastic.

Walter

Won't the plastic in all of his friends melt if they get too close to fire?

Mystique

@dustin, number 5# post. I find your comment is offensive but very rude!!! karma will do to you one day!!! youre full of ****!

bob

Thanks TMZ
Be sure to TEXT me the details!

george clooney

I think I am the only one in Hollywood who never new this man. I would imagine some 20,000 do know him. RIP Dr.

Gretel

(1) I can't believe he admitted to being Heidi Montag's surgeon because he sure did a number on her.

(2) He looks like Marshall Applewhite who had that Heaven's Gate Cult who all killed themselves so they could go to Mars or something.

I'm glad the dog will be okay.

Bud

I hope none of the celib's he worked on need any warranty work done.

charmed

@ #5 sick sad piece of ****, that was completely disrespectful and rude, omg people this was a human being who lost his life have some respect, who cares who he worked on or what he drove so what, no one deserves to die a tragic and horrible death...

randomsausage

I hate all this vigil ****. It's not as if he's gonna pop back to life and do a few pro-bono boob jobs as a thank you. Let the dude RIP.

mustang

Thats sweet! Very bittersweet, and very thoughtful.

Brid

Nos. #1 and #2, maybe he had simple tastes. Is he was flashing his wealth, you would a different problem with him!!!
#5, you are disgusting!!

Quincing Snuff

Is it just me or does everyone of his plastic surgery junkie clients look like a monster?
I mean Shauna Sand! REALLY??? He should have been in jail for that and also that whore Heidi Montag. Gene Simmons now looks like a hairy old jewish woman thanks to him and he even made himself look so femmy with that eyejob and ridiculous looking eyebrows.
He disfigured people for money.
It's sad that he died, just like any other accident victim, especially if it was his own foolish texting while driving that did him in. Any loss of human life, especially via "accident" is a tragedy but he was in no means a talented surgeon. If he was, his clients wouldn't all look like grouper fish and monsters. Shauna Sand is effin scary as hehll. He did that too her strictly for cash.
It is what it is

Bombauer

Please keep us updated on the status of his dog!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments