Heidi Montag -- Dr. Frank Ryan was an 'Angel'

8/17/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi Montag says she's "devastated" by the death of Dr. Frank Ryan -- the plastic surgeon behind her extreme makeover -- calling him, "the most amazing person I have ever known."

0817_heidi_frank_tweet_BN

Montag took to her Twitter moments ago to speak out about Dr. Ryan -- who died yesterday in a car crash that occurred on the Pacific Coast Highway.

Montag wrote, "I am devastated to hear the news of Dr. Frank Ryan's death. He was the most amazing person I have ever known."

She continued, "He was an angel and changed my life and the lives of everyone he met. He was the most brilliant talented surgeon who will ever exist. Dr. Frank Ryan changed the world."

Heidi concluded, "My thoughts and prayers go out to his mother, family, friends, and anyone who was ever blessed enough to meet him. He is in a better place."

My two cents ;)

and Dr Frank loved u the way u were which is why he did $100,000 worth of work on u Heidi...U didn't need ANY surgery..Now u can't even cry...

J

Unfortunate and probably avoidable. From what I understand, right before the accident, he was texting and/or tweeting. Veering off the road and rolling down an embankment seems consistent with someone doing such a thing whilst driving. When will people learn.

c

Please. He was an irrepsonsible idiot who turned her into a complete freak. Guess he didn't deserve to die but he should have at least had his medical license taken away. Moot point now.

Cali MJ Fan

"...changed the world...."

Really?

Chrissie

He wasn't tweeting while driving, get your facts straight.

I had the pleasure of having surgery by him 10 years ago, and I knew him and his then-girlfriend briefly. He was a truly good man, so rare for Los Angeles, and a great surgeon. RIP Frank.

Stupid People Hater

Maybe she should increase the size of her boobs again as a tribute to him.

Bubbles The Chimp

I hope Heidi is driving and tweeting.

WTF... She said he changed the world? Oh Yes, I am sure if all the terrorists in the world got plastic surgery, they would be great people just like Heidi. HAHAHA!!!!

Wardman3

Girlfriend?? I thought he was gay. Anyway, does anyone really care what Heidi Montag has to say? She looks utterly ridculous.

Bubbles The Chimp

She says he is in a better place. I think any place where Heidi isn't is a 'better' place.

moveover

Ms Montag, if you really think he "changed the world" .... you seriously need to stop looking in the mirror and get out more! That statement just proves how shallow and immature you are.

electriczipper

maybe he was sexting heidi and thats why he wrecked

Ally

Too bad Heidi's face is so stiff from all of his work that you can't really see how sad she is

DC

I feel bad for anyone that dies in a car crash. She is only remembering her friend, people. Of course it's going to sound a little overblown -- she's lost someone she cared about. You would do the same.

Gabriel

He took women who were insecure about themselves and when he was done with them he had insecure women with big breasts and stiff faces. He will be missed by insecure women.

Kathy

He changed her life alright..she is now a freak...people all over the world are laughing at her! It's sad that he died though...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments