Kim Kardashian -- I Banged Up My Bentley

8/17/2010 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian had a super-expensive boo boo on the front of her ultra-expensive convertible Bentley yesterday ... and TMZ has learned it's all because she hit a speed bump too damn fast.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

Yesterday, Kim rolled up to the Madison clothing store in Beverly Hills with some serious scrapes on the front of her ride ... and warned the valet parker, "It's gonna make a noise when you drive."

Sources close to Kim tell us it happened when Kim "hit a speed bump too hard" ... which screwed up a custom Platinum Motorsports kit she had installed on the front of the car.

We're told Kim is "pissed" at the damage -- which could cost around $25,000 to repair.

Bosch

Guess none of you have ever hit a driveway the wrong way or a speedbump and scraped a lower air damn.. LA is not kind to lowered cars.. Kim didn't do the uber tacky thing and try to blame the Valet and get it fixed for free. She took the blame and I would be PO'd at myself too for screwing up my own ride.. I think it makes her a little more human..

Jebus people grow up..

Wiley

Plastic face apparently doesn't understand that speed bumps are put in places where it is unsafe to drive fast. Where was she? In the park, at a cross walk, in front of the school?

B

I just paid $60...0 to have my Mazda fixed, and I was PISSED! $25,000?! Poor baby.

/sarcasm

Olivia

AWWW! What a drag. $25,000 to fix it. That is what my car cost. I wish I had her looks!

VEL

YOU BITCHES ARE ****IN HATERS, THAT'S WHY SHE LOOK BETTER AND GOT MORE MONEY THAN ALL YOU BROKE MISERABLE FAT MUTHA****AS!!!!

LR

why do hollywood 'stars' have to drive 'look at me' cars? especially in these economic times when most of us are struggling. does she do any charitable work? pissed at the $25,000 repair bill..... please - help out a needy family.

Lus

How many of you own cars to top it all a Bentley, retards just let this girl be. Jealousy is a game of loosers, yuck!

Mee

"GET A DRIVER" it is stressful enough to concentrate on shopping every day

sway2865

Accidents happen - no matter what your car cost.

Some body shop will probably fix it for free for the publicity or to be on the show.

Mee

# 55 Vel

OK HAVING MONEY and good bodies is GOOD but both could disappear just like rich boyfriend's and husbands all of this is like a package deal "WHEN ONE GOES SO DOES THE REST"

BUT HAVE THESE GIRL'S GONE TO SCHOOL?

and I don't mean pre-school, kindergarden, elementary or high school.

John

Stop hating on her.

Mee

So now that makes two that have been banged up

Tamara

how come all the hate towards kim?

Jessica

Oh seriously people?! Get a grip, you dont need to attack the woman with your rude comments. Chances are your either jealous of her success, or ugly as hell and wish you had a body like hers. Didnt your mother teach you "If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say ANYTHING at all". Your all acting like you have to pay for it to be fixed....

Sandy

mmm' who's that cute guy next to her? mmm

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments