Jessica vs. Elisabeth vs. Kelly

Who'd You Rather?

8/19/2010 3:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

"Piranha 3D" babes Jessica Szohr, Elisabeth Shue and Kelly Brook all showed up to the film's premiere in L.A. last night.

0819_who_you_rather
Question is ...

0819_piranha_footer

who dat

Since Elisabeth received the lowest amount of votes, i'd take her. She'd try harder in bed and do all those nasty things i like. Then of course, i'd kick her out after, and watch sports center with a few cold beers.

gayle

In the "Who'd You Rather"...why do you always have girls as the choices??????? Come on...start putting some hottie guys up for us to choose from -- NO MORE CHICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zippy T. Pinhead

I'd love to have the two on the outsides for breakfast. The one in the middle looks like a man in drag.

jester51

From an older guy, Elisabeth would probably turn you inside and out and upsdie down in bed. The other two are "too" pretty and would make you do all the work. Elisabeth is like a fine wine that has gotten better with age. Trust me, I've had sex with young girls, when I was younger, and older women, when I was younger and older. The older ladies may not have the tight bods but what they lack in physical attributes, they make up with pure lust.

michael long

KELLY BROOK ALL THE WAY SHE LIKE 5 YEARS OLD THEN I AM SHE SO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Klipper

I'd take Elisabeth Shue without question. I've been wanting to tap that since I was a kid and she was in 'The Karate Kid' and 'Adventures in Babysitting'

J Simp

Elisbeth Shue is still very hot. I don't care how old she is either.

holmes

Isn't Rebecca Romijn in this movie? I'd take her.

jazzman

o man kelly would be sticky do there after all the sex will these people

Chuck

Have to go with Jessica on this one, although Kelly is just as good.

royalredus

Elisabeth all the way! Love her, she's totally awesome! I mean, hello - Leaving Las Vegas!

charley hardman

for the uneducated (i.e., anyone who hasn't seen 'Leaving Las Vegas'), the correct answer:

elisabeth shue

How often do you have sex?
Forty-four times a day.

What single thing would improve the quality of your life?
More sex.

What would your motto be?
Let's get it on.

What keeps you awake at night?
Having sex.

How would you like to die?
Having sex.

anne bont

I vote for Elisabeth;)She still looks good.Why did you put her in 3? The two others I don't know them at all,but I will have put the one whose name is Jessica in second and then Kelly.
Anne from France

anne bont

Now that I look closer the one with red dress (Jessica?) is as beautiful as Liz :)
But I definitely don't find the one with cream dress is good ...

jack

yo, the one in the middle is me-Im a guy in drag idiots

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments