DJ Sues Brandy

I'm Huge in Scandinavia!

8/20/2010 3:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

An international DJ -- who claims he's huge in Scandinavia -- is suing Brandy (the singer) for allegedly backing out of a deal to write and sing 32 bars worth of music ... after she accepted a check for $10,000.

0820-brandy-marc-ex-tmz
The DJ behind the suit is Marc Mysterio -- who did a pretty cool remix of that "One More Time" song last year ... if you're into that sorta thing.

In a lawsuit, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court, Mysterio -- who reinforces the fact that he's popular in "worldwide markets" including France, the UK, Scandinavia, Italy and Benelux -- claims Brandy took the payment back in July ... but never came through with the music.

Now, Mysterio claims he's lost more than $25,000 as a result of Brandy's non-actions.

Attempts to reach Brandy for comment were unsuccessful.

ó|ó

so she just took money from a guy she thought was a nobody, sweden has lots of music makers, britney spears wouldn't have any songs if it wasn't for swedes who wrote it all, guess who is really richest?

My two cents ;)

Funny Brandy had no problem meeting up with Paris Ho-ilton..Brandy is a big fake! Cosmetic stuff isn't the fake part about her..The fake comes from within..She is vile..She has no soul..When she was young and had the good girl image she was screwing one of the guys from Boys II Men..Then when he dumped her she lied and said he beat her up..Then when she got preggers by her husband and had a show about it turns out they weren't even married..The thing is these days people don't care much if a baby is not born into marriage..She didn't need to do a whole show about it and lie about being married..I am really just sick of her fake ass being anywhere...She really lies a lot..Her mother is a nag..Her father is a push over and her brother is d-bag!

Throwback kid

Alot of the posters seem to be saying the same thing, Brandy seems to be known more for killing a person than she does for her music career, that peaked about 10 years ago. I don't blame her for being mad at Kim Kardashian for charging over a 100 grand on her mother's credit card though.

Bob Dole

This was a remix? The 'Hoff could make a better remake. These vocals are horrible.

Ang

I know this dude....he's weeeeird.... I got horror stories with pretty much everybody he's ever worked with...! I mean HORROR!!

Tara

No wonder the attempts to reach Brandy for comment were unsuccessful, she's probably out crashing her car. He should try her cell phone, she'd probably answer.

umm

who the hell is this dude never heard of him and I doubt she would do a 32 bar song for 10,000 that is ****ing dumb. People need to stop with the get rich and popular soon bull**** not cool anymore shut the **** up I bet nine times out of ten one of you dumb ****s drive drunk I am going to laugh my ass off when I hear about one of you dumb ****s getting in a accident honestly I am.

Hey come to America the only place where you can get rich by blackmailing someone for real and dumb people hate on you with their broke asses

Throwback kid

I would like to see a reality show where Brandy and Halle Berry run their own driving school. It would be a laugh riot and better than the Kardashians! Two sassy sista's teaching driving in LA, the only drawback is they may kill you with the car! Well Halle only injured her victim on her hit and run.

job

www.elcaseriola.com

Why oh Why?

I´m in Sweden. Never heard of him.
So Sweden and Norway are out - he must be widely known in Denmark, then? LOL

Skyler

Actually this guy is from Montreal, Canada and no one here has ever heard of him either.

I Chinee

whoever the hell he is, he gives me the creeps. He looks like a weirdo.

norwalkrecycler

Dude should be thrilled he walked away with his life!

Jonas

I´m living in Sweden, a part of Scandinavia and I have nerver heard of the dude! He hasn´t had any hits in Sweden or Norway, so he´s a total fraud.. and butt ugly as well!

CarolynAB

But he's big in the Benelux, huh? LOL.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments