Kate Plus Back-to-School Shopping for 8

8/21/2010 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Gosselin rounded up her eight offspring to take them back-to-school shopping at a department store in Pennsylvania today.
 0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
Let's hope she had a coupon.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Michael Knight

She looks like a hooker. Her kids must be so proud to be seen with her.

Liz

Nothing but a Hooker in Heels, wannabe celebrity, and a narcissist. It's ALL about her. What mother at her age dresses like that to go anywhere, much less school shopping with her kids? Stupid bi#ch.

Cherrie_Blossomm

I just love the way TLC turns ordinary mothers into whores....

Bob

If she'd like to try for number nine I'm available.

Susan

The twin in the grey on the right looks sad. Back when I did watch the show, I remember one of the twins seemed to be having a hard time with all this. I think more alone time with her is needed.

Indy68

She totally looks like a STRIPPER.
Dial it back, Girl. Ugh...

Just Sayin

She's such a joke. Unfortunately, her kids are going to see these pics when they're much older and realize what a repulsive sell-out their "mother' was, aside from looking like her John just dropped her off in the parking lot. These kids deserve so much more than her.

Danielle

Those shorts are too low waisted on her making her torso look too long and it looks like she had another breast enhancement. She lives in PA for gosh sakes, not LA, she needs less clevage in the middle of the day.

Meg

Do the kids ever smile anymore?

angie

That's the same outfit I wore to take my daughter shopping!! Good thing we didn't run into eachother. That would have been embarassing!

sassy

Do you really think that bimbo needs a coupon? She sells herself and her kids every chance she gets. Money is NOT her problem.

kathi

i am embarrassed for her. dressing to match her new success seems to have taken a wrong turn. kate has opted for looking...kinda rough and trashy. i understand she has spent a few years in 'mom clothes' and is ready to create a new image but this is not working. this picture reveals a woman who is more interested in drawing attention to herself rather than bonding and hanging out with her kids. picture also reveals her kids aren't all too interested in being around her. i can't blame them. no matter what is said about john, he is their warmth. that's sad b/c i think kate truly is more responsible. it's a little 'mrs. doubtfire-ish'.

Jen

Funny you list her as "Shopping" for the kids. I'm not sure whatelse she could buy for these kids clothes-wise. She already gets thousands and I MEAN thousands of dollars worth of FREE clothing for these kids at Gymboree in Berkshire Mall, in Wyomissing,pa as well from the company its self.. Dont think these kids will be hurting for clothes anytime soon.

the truth

i never watched this show because I'm just not interested and never will be. watching a show with kids running around is pretty damn boring to me. but this lady seems to be only with her kids when the cameras are on her. i do think shes dressed nice and doesn't look like a hooker. BUT ENOUGH OF THIS KATE! i hope the show has low ratings and goes off the air ! I'm sure she has Nanny's and doesn't do all this by herself. but anyways get this bitch off TV and enough of that Hedi and that X hubby of hers. these people are all sooooooo fake! they get addicted to the attention and once it all goes away AND IT WILL they usually end up in mental wards because no one cares about them anymore~!
BUT I DO LOVE MY KENDRA and THAT HANDSOME HUSBAND OF HERS. SHE GOT REAL LUCKY WHEN SHE MET HIM. KENDRA IS COOL , I LIKE HOW SHE CAN MAKE FUN OF HERSELF . LOVE YA KENDRA AND HANK!!!!!

cj

the kids look very unhappy :(
and Kate looks like she's gonna work the corner,after school shopping.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments