Kate Plus Back-to-School Shopping for 8

8/21/2010 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Gosselin rounded up her eight offspring to take them back-to-school shopping at a department store in Pennsylvania today.
 0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
Let's hope she had a coupon.

Cherrie_Blossomm

No wonder Mady is such a brat. She is acting out because of the way her mother is acting. And I don't blame her one bit for making fun of her mother's hair when she first got those hair extensions...too funny!

haha

So...when is her sex tape coming out?

Cal

Wow, what is Kate wearing? I see that one of the twins has already taken to wearing a tight mini skirt - just like mom. When I look at these kids all I can hear is Kate yelling 'put on matching shoes, I don't care what you want you will obey and wear your pink shoes'. 10 more years will tell.

spinner25

She looks like an off duty stripper.

dj61

Who takes their kids back to school shopping dressed like that? She just screams, "Attention Whore!" I feel for those poor children. Two crappy parents deluded by reality-fame. You know this is a photo-op and the nannies took over right after the shot was taken. Sad-sad-sad.

kas

just remember the more you HATE her the more she LOVES it and then she can look like the VICTIM
just don't watch the show
write to shows that do stories on her and complain

beth

This outfit screams how stupid she is. Sorry Kate, get a grip!

tlb

Get the whole story ... the only time the sextuplets are dressed alike are when they are filming for the show. Sure enough radar on line has the whole story and sure enough the TLC cameras were there.

Stupid, stupid, stupid woman. She is the poster child of uncaring mothers.

Carol

What was she shopping for, a stripper pole?

Maria Isabel

May daughter and I used to watch the show back in the days when Jon and Kate were a normal couple. Unfortunately, fame and the limelight were more important than saving their marriage and their family. Kate has no contact with her estranged family and loves to be surrounded my papparazzi. What a pathetic way to live. Is funny how she dresses to go to buy school supplies. At the end of the day I feel very sad for those children they look miserable. Good luck to them and I hope that they have a great future filled with love and anonimity. I am sure they will appreciate it!!!!

Roger Q.

Frankly, I don't see any whorish or slutty attire on this woman. She is loud and self-aggrandized but her attire is not inappropriate other than cleavage visibility, which is quite common with women regardless of marital status or motherhood. With multiple children in tow and caring for them continually and with their father in absentia in such a significant phase in their development the children are in deficit of emotional stability, hence, their unhappy countenances.

rose greenfield

This woman is publish here self look at her she like teenager wearing short skirt.. Hey you have eight kids to run around u need flat shoes campy cloths, I do have kids too i make my kids happy first before me....hey look at ur kids look grumpy because of u make ur self famous ha ha

Danni

i dont think she is a hooker i think she is trying her best trying to make sure her kids are ok you dont see john out there going shopping with them kids

Nancy

Crap! I wore the same outfit taking my son school clothes shopping today. Can anyone say photo-op? Kate go climb back under that WT rock you came from. No one cares about you anymore

Tammy

She needs to dress like a mother and not a HOOTCH, she's not in her 20's she's a mother with 8 kids, these are the most unhappy children I've ever seen.