The Situation Makes More Money Than He Should

8/23/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In news that is sure to make you re-evaluate all your life choices -- The Situation is estimated to make more than $5 million in 2010, this according to the Hollywood Reporter.

0823_The_Situation_Pile_of_money
The Sitch takes in roughly $60,000 an episode -- after bonus incentives, a source tells HR. Dude is also expected to rake in $1 million this year in appearance fees.

And there's more -- Situation is also getting paid for "developing" several products -- including an ab-centric workout video and a line of chewable supplements.

The HR also claims Sitch scored a six-figure deal to promote a line of vodka -- plus he'll get partial ownership in the company. He's also released a rap song on iTunes and has signed endorsement deals with Vitamin Water, Reebok and a clothing company.

And get this -- The Situation got a six-figure advance on his autobiography. The book on tape will probably be fascinating.

George

Looks like I've found the video of The situation endorsing the vodka.

crap

I've got a solution to end this crap... Stop watching the show, giving these jokers any attention, and dont support their products. Its not that difficult to make them disappear.
Unfortunately the massive amount of unintelligent degenerate low lives in this country will continue to fuel the ignorant fire... And we wonder why this country is in a tailspin?
But nevermind my rant... Lets see what Snookie has to say next episode!!!

Carvey

Most certainly this is one of the signs of the coming apocalypse.

By the way, does anyone else but me think that Snooki is the lost Kardashian sister?

dd

Mighty Mad another brilliant observation..Kudos

NACHOOOOOO LIBRE

Well I'm happy for him. he does seem like he is the most business minded from the bunch. Aside from that opportunity only knocks on your door once not twice, so I'm glad to see him taking advantage of what doors have opnened for him. I like the Jersey Shore and I am ready for season 3. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom

Did this guy make up his own nick-name? that's a sorry situation.

Mike

All the money in the world doesn't change the fact that this guy is a loser. He's the vanilla ice of this generation.

Jeff

This world is ****ing fair.....

Mike

shame on you America!
what this country come too... look what a joke.
seriously a JOKE!

Ferr

Good for him, he is way smarter than people give him credit for. He has earned that 5 million and I am happy and glad to see him make a fortune.

Chino

HATERS. All of yall that are putting him down just seem jealous. **** I know all of you would love to be in his shoes right now. Instead of hating on him, try to be better.

CLARISSA

Situation, let me know if you would like to make a financial donation to a high school class for special needs students in Los Angeles. I'm serious. High school students ages 14-22. Thanks

noxfan

Amazing! You can do anything with photoshop. Check out the original photo taken at the NoX Edge launch http://bit.ly/dCQOeC

TOMMY D

SITCH!!!! WE LOVE YOU MIKE.>SHOUTOUT TO THE 732.MARC THE MAN..UNIT..BLING KING JEFF GEORGE.GO TO LUXURYLACES.COM to COP THE OFFICIAL SITUATION ROSARY!!!!! ONE LOVE!!!!

David

Its disgusting how many people can get jealous. Get off his back

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments