Lindsay Lohan

Released from UCLA Rehab

8/25/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan has been released from the UCLA Neuropsychiatric Hospital ... TMZ has confirmed.

0824_lindsay_ucla_leaving_BN_tmz_1
Lindsay was released after 23 days at the Hospital.  Lindsay will receive outpatient care for the foreseeable future.

We're told the doctors at UCLA were very clear with Judge Elden Fox ... they felt Lindsay should be released from the facility immediately, and the judge saw it their way.

Judge Marsha Revel had previously ordered Lindsay to spend 90 days at UCLA.
A court hearing is scheduled tomorrow, although we've learned Lindsay will not be there.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

mark

da new Judge did the right thing. now if the Court cares about her soooo much then NOT sending a movie STAR to share her life with alleged murderers would've been a good start
and for what? da probation thingy ?

LiLo will move back to NYC soon .

come back here, girl .

sooner is better

gf

I really hope this last 6 weekstrue religion has been a wake up call to her and that she's now serious about staying clean.true religion jeans I know there are some who think she'll never be able to do it, but I'm rooting for her.

Kim

I think this is disgusting. What money can buy you- in and out of Rehab early, as well as a Judge CHANGING HER MIND!!!!!! She cannot possibly have learned a thing from Jail time and cannot certainly be all better according to Dr's releasing her early from Rehab. I guess fortunate and fame does pay off in this case. Totally unfair and disgusting. I'm sure we all know what she will be doing this weekend of AUG 27-29 AND BEYOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If something bad happens to her due to her behavior that's her problem. I just hope she does not hurt anyone else in her path of out of control/illegal destruction. NO SYMPATHY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jade evergreen

HA HA Lindsay not going move back to newyork another lie by Dina
L.A celebriy can buy their way out of the court and rehab

BRIAN

give her a few snorts of crystal meth and watch the whore return.

BRIAN

who goes home and lives with their mommy at her age? a wimp? besides the east coast has drugs just like the west coast. sin and evil are everywhere. so you have to make a choice in life. do you follow evil? or good?

valerio

Great! finally she's out!!i think we're clubbing together tonight!!
let us young people have fun! it reminds me of... if we could party all night, and sleep all day.. our lives will be easyyyy!!..

BeaKiddo

This clan of irresponsible females needs to be sent away to anisland somewhere. They are far from an example to young girls. never being held accountable for what they do. Stardom does not make you exempt from consequences but obviously in hollywood it does. It all makes me sick. They are so pathetic and spoiled. Send them to jail take away their coke and their botox, their chanel and gucci hair extensions to and all you have left are ugly little girl with complexes. Seriously get a life or find hope.

chris j

Iwish her luck, however, being sober for a long period of time, I would say she has a long road to go. And if she does not change her "party buddies" I am afraid she will be seeing the judge again. It is very rare for someone to stay sober without much interpersonal work done. I hope she gets help. I have watched many of her movies with my daughter, which my daughter loves her acting, and I hope she gets better.

nuff said

Bob

Why does the media keep talking about this D-list actress? Let's make her a thing of the past.

Kc

I have faith in Lindsay..she is talented and bright we all have our bad days some more than others...we should stop judging others..and stand strong and back people up that need our help

Patty

Lindsay, you are a JOKE, I cannot believe your antics in court with the FU on your fingernails, then the crying, I guess you are pretty good at acting (who knew). If I were your lawyer I would have QUIT that day. BUT I guess you have big bucks. Such a short stay in jail on drug posession? I would have had to serve my full sentence and REHAB? what a JOKE!!! YOU are a JOKE and I dont see you comming around anytime soon. You got off too easy. what a shame!

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14