Michael Jackson's Kids Get Schooled

8/27/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Two of Michael Jackson's kids have taken a big step -- leaving homeschool for one of the most exclusive private schools in the country.

Michael Jackson Kids School
TMZ has learned 13-year-old Prince and 12-year-old Paris started at The Buckley School in the San Fernando Valley on Wednesday.

Family sources tell TMZ ... Prince wanted to go to Buckley to have "a social experience."  Initially, Paris was reluctant but changed her mind in a big way.

As for 8-year-old Blanket -- he's still going to be homeschooled. Katherine Jackson feels he's too young to venture out.

Among the alums -- Matthew Perry, Alyssa Milano, Nicole Richie, Nicollette Sheridan and Laura Dern.

By the way, some other grads even went on to do sex tapes and became famous -- Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian.

Lee lee

Hi moni and Siggisiss, You too make me laugh. Its nice to be on this board and have discussions and be able to keep a sense of humor : )

Paulette

Kim..hope you are having a nice trip. I wish I could be there too. Thanks for posting those pictures last night on FB, I enjoyed them!
I would love to see Neverland, I know it will also be bitter sweet:(
Talk to you soon:)

Lori

Those kids LOOK JUST LIKE THAT BIG FAT DERMATOLOGIST DR.! Look at the pictures of the two oldest by the skanky "receptionist" Debbie Roe...then look back at pictures of that Doctor sitting like jabba the hut in a car and they BOTH look like him...why hasn't anyone made the connection yet???

moni

Hi Lee lee, great to see you. Believe it or not, I thought of you when we had dinner this evening and my son had no idea what "down under" is. Aargh. I told him that very nice people are living there... ;-)

Lee lee

Posted at 1:55 PM on Aug 27, 2010 by moni

AWWWW thats sweet moni, Thank you. I was on this board last night ...so early on in the piece,just popped in this morning to see whats happening. I will celebrate Michaels Birthday here tomorrow.....will be at work ,but will be blasting his music all day. I'm actually glad that I will be at work ( for once). Some days I get a bit depressed if I'm just sitting around at home on these kind of days.

Siggisiss

Hi Lee lee and Paulette. :-)

Chic

Have a wonderful time Kim!

Why oh Why?

@Lori - lots of people have made the connection. My personal opinion is that Paris and Prince might be Klein´s, but Blanket is most definitely MJ:s!! He looks exactly like Michael when he was a child.

But it doesn´t really matter, because Michael is the father to those beautiful children! I am adopted myself and the man and woman who raised me are my parents. I don´t get it - why are people so concerned about MJ:s kids. Lot´s of celebrities adopt or use insemination, but there are no hysterical discussions about who the "real" parents are.

Brigha from UK

#171. ....I get so angry about all these demands to remove the cousins. Nobody of us has ever been to Hayvenhurst or asked MJ3 whether they actually wish that to happen. We just rely on the informations given by hungry tabloids. In my eyes it's an incredible arrogance to tell Katherine from an outside position what to do and not to do. Golly gosh, Randy's and Jermy's kids have been living at Hayvenhurst for so many years....
Posted at 1:09 PM on Aug 27, 2010 by moni
-----------------------------------------
Couldn't agree more Moni. The kids need stability and splitting up the family at this time would only cause them more distress. I feel so sorry for Katherine. She shouldn't have to face all this at her time of life.
BTW, I left both you and Cathy replies on the 'Joe Jackson, I Get No Respect' board - but I wasn't quick enough and I think you had both moved on!

Lee lee

Hi Siggisiss : ) Some good comments tonight....and then the the normal run of the mill smart as* ones as well. So thrilled that Kim is having a fab time. I wish I was there...envious much??? I sure am LOL

Missy

Those kids look nothing like klein! They have those Jackson feature! They are definitely MJs kids.

Siggisiss

Posted at 2:11 PM on Aug 27, 2010 by Lee lee

I am envious, but I also think it must be a mixed experience. I think that Neverland must be very beautiful, but at the same time there are some harsh memories.
Not only Michael´s life was ruined there, but also his children´s. I think if you are there, you will think about that. It is all so surreal. And we can´t heal because of the injustice and unfairness of it all.
I don´t even think we will heal when (I don´t want to say if) Murray gets his sentence, because he was just the final moron in Michael´s life.
The matter is much deeper.

Lori

No matter what all the M.J. fans seem to think...those Two older kids ARE NOT Jackson's...one commented on their "features" being like M.J's are you serious?...Those kids have Arnie Klein written all over them.

And I've never heard the connection made on TMZ or any other outlet...just wondering WHY?

Chico

Hi everybody,

I got this link from nan's FB. It is a message from Taj Jackson (MJ's nephew) asking fans to tweet #MessagetoMJ on August 29, this Sunday. He uses the examples:

#MessagetoMJ Thank you Michael for Smooth Criminal. It is still my favorite video.

This is just an example. As long as you use #MessagetoMJ first, then we are all on the same page. The point of this is to make it a trending topic on twitter.

I'm not the best at Twitter, but I am going to do this. It would be great if it became a trending topic. I hope everyone who tweets will participate.

moni

Lee lee, yeah, blast his music out loud, it's the best way to chase away the dark thoughts.
But leave out "Gone Too Soon". "Born to amuse, to inspire, to delight" – I know the history of this song, but I've always felt that Michael had written this song for himself when he, one day... you know... It gives me creeps, still.

Brigha, thank you for the hint and sorry for not responding! I will have a look on the other board.