Michael Jackson's Kids Get Schooled

8/27/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Two of Michael Jackson's kids have taken a big step -- leaving homeschool for one of the most exclusive private schools in the country.

Michael Jackson Kids School
TMZ has learned 13-year-old Prince and 12-year-old Paris started at The Buckley School in the San Fernando Valley on Wednesday.

Family sources tell TMZ ... Prince wanted to go to Buckley to have "a social experience."  Initially, Paris was reluctant but changed her mind in a big way.

As for 8-year-old Blanket -- he's still going to be homeschooled. Katherine Jackson feels he's too young to venture out.

Among the alums -- Matthew Perry, Alyssa Milano, Nicole Richie, Nicollette Sheridan and Laura Dern.

By the way, some other grads even went on to do sex tapes and became famous -- Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian.

mymjj5

@Soph.
Ahhh....You just have to deal with it. The children are black! Yes they are! They live with their black family and there's nothing that you can do about it! Prince, Paris and Blanket are black!

BTW: Is this the first time you've seen light skinned black children with straight hair? oh my! no wonder! The shock to "your" system! OMGawd!
I love you Michael. I do, I do, I do! Over and over I do!

mymjj5

btw who was the loser that woke up this dying thread none other that a loser such as your self. get a life, and you obsess over Michael more that us fans do.
____________________________________________________________
@mjlover4life
great post! like I said, when all else fails, the haters go backwards and rehash the tired "white kidz and hiz" fiasco. Again great post!

mymjj5

@soph.

Prince, Paris and Blanket are Black American. You really don't know how to cuss or break it down. Just let it go!

mjlover4life

mymjj5,
thank you but it is not going to leave this thread because it is lonely and has no life this forum was almost dead until Soph woke it up again and by my posts you know that I don't take no sh** from these haters/losers I'm not going to stop until I slay them dragons. they call us obsessed when in all reality they are more obsessed than we "fans" are either that or there just lonely nobody's that can't get any friends losers. and they need to leave them innocent children alone

mymjj5

@Soph.
I guess if MJ's children came out looking like Chris Brown or Justin Timberlake.....you'd be down witdit...wuudnyah!
Gotta step out for a few! Talk to ya later yall! Keep the truth going MJ fans! Keep the truth and love going!

mjlover4lfe

Soph,
who is it you say that has no life when this thread was dead until you popped up with your hateful comments I am never going to believe a hater/loser over the facts and stupid I did correct myself but you are just as bad as that other loser/hater for spewing your hateful comments on an open forum where them 3 innocent children can click on it and read all of your dribble,
you are the one that needs to get a life who is it again that just restarted this tabloid lying rag? why it was your dumb obsessed a$$ I think it's you that needs to get a life and lovers please don't feed the trolls if you feed them then they
they are like abandoned dogs if you feed them then you can never get rid of them if you starve them they'll find their food,{hateful comments} elsewhere so please just ignore them.
he/she has a lot of nerve telling us that we are obsessed {Michael is taking over our lives}when who was the one that woke this lying rag back up why it was none other than a hater/loser Soph. please don't feed the troll's and talk about not remembering a name he/she/it couldn't even remember my name
I should feel insulted but it's no skin off of my nose.
I think Soph should take his/her/it's own advise he/she/it can't tell us grown folk how to live our lives and how to spend our spare time.SOPH NEEDS TO GET A LIFE A.S.A.P. remember who woke up this tabloid rag site!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mjlover4life

SOPH,
take your own advise this forum had been on conscious for at least a couple of weeks now and fyi I was talking to both of you haters in that post go back and tell me where I said that about you I was talking about both of you losers on that one post learn how to read will ya?
"I'm not posting no more pics on here for the likes of you and that other hater"
right here in black and white both of you haters grow a brain will ya and yes this is on #60...2 and I am grown you don't see me on a forum calling anybody a "crackhead"telling people to "burn in hell"and other sh** that you were saying I think you should grow up, I am grown I hope you don't kiss your kids with that mouth of yours.

marcia

I didn't know anyone was still on this thread until I opened my email. But yeah, I have to agree with mymjj5 on this one. The kids are indeed black. Before they lived with their black grandmother they were being raised by their black father with the help of his black nanny. Now they live with their black grandmother & their black cousins in a great big ole black family eating god forbid greasy soul food learning about their black heritage and feeding off their black culture. And I bet they even talk a little bit black now too. So there lol.

mymjj5

greasy soul food??????
_________________________________________________________
@marcia
with a few dollars like MJ soul usually isn't greasy. its grilled and or sauteed!.....and deliciously organic! As for the language, the Jacksons are not street.

btw: MJ still loved fried foods with his skinny behind self!

marcia

@mymjj5

Come on now, MJ was a natural black man, raised by parents from Arkansas and Alabama. He grew up eating soul food, just like every black person from the south or with southern roots. I'm sure you've heard of a phrase that goes like this, "You can take the boy out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the boy."? Even though he may have changed his diet at some point, I bet that every now and then he got a hankering for some good ole soul food, just like his mama and grandmama use to make. If you don't know, just watch the movie Soul Food to see what I'm talking about. Note: Fried foods are greasy.

And when is talking black considered street? Maybe you thought I meant gangster and what not, I don't know? I was just talking about the way a lot of us tend to talk amongst ourselves when we are not in a professional setting so to speak. Anyway I was being funny, don't take it so literal.

mymjj5

Hi Marcia
The language "thang" I totally get it! Even though the Jacksons are not street, their parents are from the south. 'Nuff said! The meals prepared in Soul Food were by a family who were no where near MJ's income bracket. When you have more ($$$) you live better and eat better. Like I said MJ still loved fried foods that we all know. Yet we also know that he liked organic foods as well. Have you ever had collard greens prepared with w/o any meat for flavor? (Can’t give that secret away). Also instead of Macaroni use organic Ziti (with 4 organic cheeses none of which are sharp cheddar). Organic with a soulful tasty twist every time! Remember MJ hired Kai Chase to prepare such tasty cuisine for him!

Becky

I Would never ever believe a word of what Debbie Rowe says.
Debbie stated in a deposition 4 years ago, that Michael was not the father to the two blonde children,that was when she also sued Michael Jackson.
___________________________

I also find it ironic that she initially signed away her parental rights, and then goes on to spend 2 days in court in 2005, telling everyone what a 'great father' Michael was.
In 2006, she launched a lawsuit and sued Michael for failing to pay her the amount of money they agreed on after their divorce.
Back then, she didn't have the money for a legal battle,she sued in order to be able to continue the custody battle to take back the two children from Michael.

Katherine has since stated that Debbie is back in the children's lives, she visits them regularly at Hayvenhurst since Michael died.
This is just my opinion, but I do not believe that this was a wise move by the Jackson family. Should anything happen to Katherine, I think that Debbie will cause trouble.

____________________________________________________________

This was my previous post @ 578.

I would like MJLOVER4LIFE to explain to me your reasons for calling me a LOSER/HATER because I chose to post the above thread.
Thank You.

mjlover4life

Becky,
I wasn't talking about you I was talking about Soph and that other hater/loser. Sohp for the way that she talks and calls us all names and that other hater I can't remember her name the one that demanded that TMZ get a paternity test on them kids.
I wasn't talking about you. I said there were only 2 haters on here and them are the 2

Becky

Thanks for clearing that up for me.
I just wasn't aware that anyone else had made an observation about Debbie for a while, so when I saw that you post that, I naturally thought that you were having a go at me. Sorry.

mjlover4life

Becky,
no problem read how Soph talks to us he/she tells us to burn in hell, calls us crackheads,said that we are retards,and other crap that he/she says to us this other one I forget her name demanded for TMZ to have them kids take a paternity test and she is the one that said that Debbie Rowe did an interview saying that the kids aren't Michael which I had proven her a liar with a post from Debbie Rowe herself saying that article was a fake. that's what I was talking about not you. I just can't remember the other hater's name oh here is her name
Rhonda Fleming,here is one of her posts,
================================================================
To say just because somebody resembles another does not make them bonded by blood. That entire argument is irrational. The only matter that is truly relevant is, who are the REAL parents of the children? MJ did indeed BUY these children, and Rowe has openly admitted to this. The state and DHS still have the responsibility to DNA test the children. This is not a question of how much the Jackson clan loves these children, it is about doing what is BEST for THEM. To leave them in the care of MJ's mother is also NOT in the best interest of the children, but is of GREAT interest to the Jackson "family."
These children, just like ANY child DESERVES to be protected, and leaving them with MJ's family is just as insane as the life that Michael had.
================================================================
see what I mean and I posted the link saying that Debbie Rowe herself said that that interview never took place and haven't heard anything else from her.this is only one of R.F. demanding a paternity test on them children
and here is that link that I posted proving what R.F. said was a fake and like I said never heard back from her but this other one is a fowl mouth calling us all of them names that I mentioned.

Posted at 8:28 AM on Sep 5, 2010 by Rhonda Fleming
================================================================
this is the link that I posted proving that them articles that R.F. posted are fakes.

Previous 15 Comments | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments