Michael Jackson's Kids Get Schooled

8/27/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Two of Michael Jackson's kids have taken a big step -- leaving homeschool for one of the most exclusive private schools in the country.

Michael Jackson Kids School
TMZ has learned 13-year-old Prince and 12-year-old Paris started at The Buckley School in the San Fernando Valley on Wednesday.

Family sources tell TMZ ... Prince wanted to go to Buckley to have "a social experience."  Initially, Paris was reluctant but changed her mind in a big way.

As for 8-year-old Blanket -- he's still going to be homeschooled. Katherine Jackson feels he's too young to venture out.

Among the alums -- Matthew Perry, Alyssa Milano, Nicole Richie, Nicollette Sheridan and Laura Dern.

By the way, some other grads even went on to do sex tapes and became famous -- Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian.

mjlover4life

Becky,
no problem read how Soph talks to us he/she tells us to burn in hell, calls us crackheads,said that we are retards,and other crap that he/she says to us this other one I forget her name demanded for TMZ to have them kids take a paternity test and she is the one that said that Debbie Rowe did an interview saying that the kids aren't Michael which I had proven her a liar with a post from Debbie Rowe herself saying that article was a fake. that's what I was talking about not you. I just can't remember the other hater's name oh here is her name
Rhonda Fleming,here is one of her posts,
================================================================
To say just because somebody resembles another does not make them bonded by blood. That entire argument is irrational. The only matter that is truly relevant is, who are the REAL parents of the children? MJ did indeed BUY these children, and Rowe has openly admitted to this. The state and DHS still have the responsibility to DNA test the children. This is not a question of how much the Jackson clan loves these children, it is about doing what is BEST for THEM. To leave them in the care of MJ's mother is also NOT in the best interest of the children, but is of GREAT interest to the Jackson "family."
These children, just like ANY child DESERVES to be protected, and leaving them with MJ's family is just as insane as the life that Michael had.

Posted at 8:28 AM on Sep 5, 2010 by Rhonda Fleming
================================================================
see what I mean and I posted the link saying that Debbie Rowe herself said that that interview never took place and haven't heard anything else from her.this is only one of R.F. demanding a paternity test on them children
and here is that link that I posted proving what R.F. said was a fake and like I said never heard back from her but this other one is a fowl mouth calling us all of them names that I mentioned.
this is the link that I posted proving that them articles that R.F. posted are fakes.

I'm sorry if this was posted more than once it's giving me a hard time posting

mjlover4life

Becky,
Rhonda Fleming,here is one of her posts,
================================================================
================================================================

Posted at 8:28 AM on Sep 5, 2010 by Rhonda Fleming
================================================================
sorry if this was posted more than once but it's giving me a hard time posting this

mjlover4life

Becky,
Rhonda Fleming,here is one of her posts,
================================================================
================================================================

Posted at 8:28 AM on Sep 5, 2010 by Rhonda Fleming
================================================================

mjlover4life

so what she was Artificially Inseminated them ARE MICHAEL'S BABIES

Micheal Jackson’s Debbie Rowe Claims News of World Interview ‘Fake’

Debbie Rowe Jackson Micheal Jackson's Debbie Rowe Claims News of World Interview Fake MICHAEL Jackson Watch: News of The World Debbie Rowe exclusive about Jackson not being father to his children claimed as a fake…

The News of the World had the scoop that “MICHAEL Jackson’s two eldest kids face a tug-of-love battle after their mum Debbie Rowe confessed he was not their father.”

Big news. Big shocks on a Sunday morning.

In an astonishing interview Debbie – mother of Prince, 12, and Paris, 11 – said she was artificially inseminated by an anonymous donor.

The piece continued:

Speaking exclusively at her home Debbie said: “Michael was , lonely and wanted children. I was the one who said to him, ’I will have your babies’.

Speaking exclusively at her home? She doesn’t speak anywhere else?

“Just like I stick the sperm up my horse, this is what they did to me. I was his thoroughbred.”

In a dusty and cluttered study Debbie pulled out two previously-unseen framed pictures from a desk drawer.

All deeply interesting. And no less so than when Debbie Rowe’s lawyer Marta Almli, reads the interview and responds:

“The interview did not occur. The article is a complete fabrication.”
again it's giving me problems posting so sorry if it's more than one comment

mjlover4life

here since they took off that ling I copied and pasted it saying that them articles were fake
P.S. I'm sorry for all of them multiple posts like I said it wouldn't post for me before here is that article where Debbie Rowe said them articles were fake and they never happened

so what she was Artificially Inseminated them ARE MICHAEL'S BABIES

Micheal Jackson’s Debbie Rowe Claims News of World Interview ‘Fake’

Big news. Big shocks on a Sunday morning.

The piece continued:

Speaking exclusively at her home? She doesn’t speak anywhere else?

“The interview did not occur. The article is a complete fabrication.”

marcia

@ mymjj5:

Yes, I get everything you say and know some of it to be true, however there is no way in the world I'm to believe that Oprah, Stedman, Jay Z, Diddy and all them with southern roots don't like I said in the case of MJ have a 'hankering' every now and then for the real thang, just like momma use to make. And if you believe that they don't, then I have some land in Tahiti I'll sell to ya for real cheap. I bet you also think he ate 'organic' KFC too. Ain't nothing like the real thing baby. I'm just playin' wit you. Have a good night ok.

mymjj5

@marcia

I know exactly what you are saying. regardless of the income, when "we" are truly amongst our own......the "bonez" are thrown on the "grill" and in the "greenz"......gurl! (my grandparents were born in the 20's)

mymjj5

____________________________________________________________
@marcia
Organic KFC! LOL!!!Gurl you are a trip!!!! He was a down home brotha to heart! I think Kai Chase stated soul food was served at least once per week.

marcia

Posted at 6:15 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by mymjj5
________________________________________________________________

When you said this immediately I thought of Martin Lawrence in Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins and pictured MJ as Martin was eating those ribs by the grill. LOL!

Becky

Hey Marcia, interesting article about good old fashioned soul food. I watched Jacksons-A Family Dynasty, when Michael's brothers were in 'Lockdown' at that house, did you happen to see it? well, the brothers prepared something called GUMBO?, hope I got that right. It was supposed to be Michael's favourite food, perhaps you could tell me what this is, as I have no idea myself, also if it is easy to prepare. Just interested to know.

Julia

TMZ is disgusting, I get furious when people say these children don't have a social life, first of all, you don't need to go to school to have a social life, you don't make friends only at school, MJ's children aren't the first kids in the world to be homeschooling, if I were rich I would homeschool my children as well, and they probably must know the subjects better than other students because when you study privately, you learn much better, thirdly, it would be so difficult to live with other children and listen to them telling jokes about their daddy, they were too young, many parents could forbid their children to talk to the children of the child molester, it would be very hurtful for them and damage their develoing as people, none of us know these children, except for what people say and for Paris's speech at funeral, how can we know what is better for them or not? Michael was their daddy and knew the, he could decide and now their grandmather. Now, their not so young, understand better the things and cope better with it. Media accused Michael of being cruel molesting kids, but they are also being very cruel with these children. Do you think they don't suffer with the comments about their daddy, specially when people say his not their? would you like it to happen to you? Don't you think they can see these comments on net, everybody in the whole word has access to internet. Besides, it's an hypocrisy saying Michael are not their daddy, they don't have social, it was the media that deprived them from having it, who would make love with a molester, a wacko jacko, etc, etc. How Michael could let them have normal life with the media chasing them all the time talking about everything they did? Now this stupid press will try to publish every step they make at school.

Julia

These are very regular children and even if they weren't, it would be totally normal, 'cause living with whole world speculating their lives, that's why his daddy wanted to protect them so much. Now, I completely understand. Poor Michael. Instead of discussing their lives why don't think about what your children will say about you at your funeral? Will it be the same that Paris said about Michael? There are people who don't even know who they splet last night and wanna who is Michael children's father. It seems to me, it is envy 'cause MJ was one of the richest men in the world and a successful, talented artist. How cruel you are, you have already taken Michael from his children and now you want to destroy even the feelings they have form by saying they are not his. God is watching this. God punishes a child molester, but he also punishes people who don't have mercy of others, specially of children, God hasn't given us a power of attorney to judge people, he is a saint man and only He can that, when Jesus raised from dead, he appeared do Mary Magdalene, that woman that everybody wanted to throw stones to death, an it was to a criminal that he said, "Today you're gonna be with me in paradise". Just think about it and stop going around judging people, you have no proofs he was a molester you can be commiting a great injustice and God will punish you very hard for making a person so unhappy to the point to kill himself with tranquilizers, it is very hurtful being accused unfairly, everybody looking at you as a criminal, bandit, whispering behind your back, God will punish you very hard for making three innocent children orphans.
Stop being hypocritical people you are not worried about welfare of MJ's Children raised up by a freak like Michael. All you have is pleasure to criticize. You don't know these children, what they feel, how can you they are better without Michael, it was not what Paris made us wonder at funeral. If it were you, would you like people to do these with your children? It's so unfair Michael had helped many people around the world and everybody wants to bash him and his children. Leave these people alone, they have already had enough, isn't it enough to loose a daddy so young, to have a mom like Debbie Rowe, have a grandfather like Joe, a family of greedies? Put yourselves at their place, at least for a second and try to understand their hurt, stop these cruel comments.

Julia

Julia

MJ's children are totally normal, they are not fearful children, hidden from the world as media wanted them to be and they have always had a normal social life, but before nobody knew it because everybody was focused on Michael, if you see their album photos, they are with other children, they have always had contact with children, specially because Michael knew many of them. And even if they are not normal, its not their fault ´cause anyone would become crazy with this hell, the whole word discussing their lives. Instead of discussing if MJ were their daddy or not, why don't you think abot Paris's words at funeral, will yourchildren say the same when you die? How can you say they are better now, you don't even know them? Mind your businesses and live these children alone, let's care about our own lives. Michael is not among us anymore what he had done throughout his life doesn't matter anymore. Instead of waisting your time caring about a man that has already died and his children, care about reading the Bible to turn into a better person, a child molester goes to hell, but a person who haven't mercy of others and are not able to forgive also goes. It was for Mary Magdalene, a woman that everybody comdenmed that Jesus appeared when he raised from dead, it was to a criminal that he said, "Today you're gonna be with me in paradiswe", be careful because you can have a big surprise when the fair judge come to judge all of us. Stop wanting assume God's place 'cause He had never given us a power of attorney to do that. In the Bible is written, "Do NOT aflict the orphan people 'cause I will hurt you with spade". (old testament)
I bet if Michael were white and his children black, people wouldn't say they are not his. There are people who don't even know who they splet last night and want to anbout MJ's children, you are so sympathetic worried about 3 children raised up by psycopath, you just have plesure to criticize and envy in your heart, you have already taken their daddy from them, now you want even take out their feelings they for him by saying, they are not his. You can you destroy a family just to ride on one's coattail. If Michael were disgusting as you say, you are not behind him.

Julia

Previous 15 Comments | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments