Michael Jackson's Kids Get Schooled

8/27/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Two of Michael Jackson's kids have taken a big step -- leaving homeschool for one of the most exclusive private schools in the country.

Michael Jackson Kids School
TMZ has learned 13-year-old Prince and 12-year-old Paris started at The Buckley School in the San Fernando Valley on Wednesday.

Family sources tell TMZ ... Prince wanted to go to Buckley to have "a social experience."  Initially, Paris was reluctant but changed her mind in a big way.

As for 8-year-old Blanket -- he's still going to be homeschooled. Katherine Jackson feels he's too young to venture out.

Among the alums -- Matthew Perry, Alyssa Milano, Nicole Richie, Nicollette Sheridan and Laura Dern.

By the way, some other grads even went on to do sex tapes and became famous -- Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian.

HumanNature

To Paris, Blanket and Prince:

Keep your HEAD UP AND MAKE YOUR FATHER, "THE KING OF MUSIC",

PROUD!!!

San

I hope they really enjoy the school! On a side note, TMZ, never ceases to amaze me!

HumanNature

Mrs. Jackson did not ask for anyone opinion on the welfare of her grandchildren. She does not care what everyone thinks or say about her grandchildren.

Furthermore, she is fully aware that the world is full of IGNORANT, JEALOUS, HATEFUL, MEAN SPIRITED, UNCOUTH, RACIST AND STUPID ASS PEOPLE WHO DON'T EVEN HAVE A CLUE ABOUT THEIR OWN PERSONAL LIFE!!!

janicebyrne

I wish only good things for these three children. I hope they will be happy at their new school. Nothing will ever compensate for the death of their beloved father but, hopefully, they can start to build a life in which they can find happiness.

ManiacalZebra

Eight is too young to venture out to school? Is she kidding? Most kids have been to school at 4, if not earlier.

JLa

Why does it matter in the end if Michael was their biological dad or not. He was their father no matter what he was the one person by their side from day one. He was the one they call daddy. Just leave his children alone please. Michael was a wonderful, smart loving man. And I know his children take after him. To: Paris, Prince and Blanket just keep your head high you know who you are and you know the truth. That is all that matter. Don't let the tabloid junk get to you. R.I. P MJ

kim

Posted at 9:07 AM on Aug 27, 2010 by justsaying

And it is people like this who are terrible. They are children. No matter what your personal feelings on their father, it does not change the fact they are kids. Just some sick people out there.

rip mj

JLa

to : Justsaying go eff yourself that the only love you would ever get. Your so disrespectful!!

Siggisiss

and to the poster who claims that prince has vitiligo... oh jeez. It doesn't cover your entire skin like that, making it a nice even but lighter color!! and learn something about genetics while you're at it. My son has vitiligo, it's in patches. I don't even believe MJ had it, remember all the bleaching solutions that were found at his house>>>

Posted at 8:30 AM on Aug 27, 2010 by yomama

yomama, you are wrong.

@yomama my son has Vitiligo as well and yes it can look like that. His looks identical to Prince's. Prince also has it on his neck (several small areas)as well as one of his hands. I think you are the one who needs to learn something about genetics. If you are somehow insinuating that the children are not Michael's, that's very ignorant. I am a Caucasian female, my husband is black. We have two children who are often mistaken as bein "white". One has blue eyes and light brown hair, the other has green eyes and dark brown hair. Their skin tone is actually somewhat lighter than all three of Michael's children. Michael did indeed have Vitiligo. This was confirmed in the autopsy report.

Posted at 8:40 AM on Aug 27, 2010 by SamSamIsCool

SamSamIsCool, you are right.

Michael did have Vitiligo. It is a fact, and I don´t want to do people´s research for them anymore, so if you want to know, do it yourselves.
Prince has Vitiligo. It is a fact. On his neck, on one hand and a big white mark under his right arm/upper arm. It is not "even", they are distinct Vitiligo discolorations.
I could post pictures of it, but I won´t. Find out for yourselves if you need to know. And you can find those pictures, not my problem if you are too lazy to educate yourselves.

They are Michael´s kids. End of.

_____________________________________________________________________

I think it is a good thing that Prince and Paris will be attending school with other kids. They need to get friends outside their protected lives. They need to do what kids and teens do! There will always be bodyguards, but they grew up with that. Natural thing for them, not ideal, but neccessary!
I feel a little sorry for Blanket though, being left behind, but I think it is a good decicion not to let him go to school outside the home yet. He will later if it works out for Prince and Paris, which I am sure it will! They seem to be well adjusted, balanced and smart kids.
I wish all three of them the brightest futures and wish that THE PRESS WOULD LEAVE THEM ALONE!!! Geez, America, make some laws that stops the relentless STALKING OF KIDS!

And last, but not least: TMZ, you are s***bags!

kim

And last, but not least: TMZ, you are s***bags!

Posted at 9:13 AM on Aug 27, 2010 by Siggisiss

I agree Siggisiss. The article was nice until they posted that last 1 line smut. I just wish they would not post anything on these kids anymore. Look at all the **** comments on here. I mean if they hate who their father is fine, but leave them alone.

rip mj

Siggisiss

rip mj

Posted at 9:17 AM on Aug 27, 2010 by kim

Mostly I stay away from stories about PPB, first of all because I think they deserve to be left alone, secondly because some people´s comments depress me.
Seriously, I had no idea that people could that EVIL and MEAN towards children. It makes me cry. What a world!
But sometimes I take a different stance and feel that it is neccessary to counter the ignorance and evil. Probably best not to, because if you stare into the eyes of the beast, you isk becoming one yourself.
Please, people, please TMZ, they are kids. And they are kids who have been through so much already. Have a heart!

Siggisiss

Uh, a few typos above, I type too fast.... hope the meaning is clear though!

laura

Good luck Michael 's "babies"...We love u
RIP angel Mike

teresa

Wow TMZ PICKING ON THESE CHILDREN THEY DID NOT ASK TO BE FAMOUS.

IT IS NO THEIR FAULT THAT THEIR FATHER WAS FAMOUS ALL OVER THE WORLD. THESE CHILDREN ARE INNOCENT AND DESERVE SOME KIND OF CHILDHOOD AND TO BE AROUND THEIR OWN PEERS. I BET THESE KIDS WON'T SPEND THEIR LIVES WRITING TRASHY STORIES ABOUT PEOPLE.

ColoradoRob

Blanket is eight years old and too young to venture out yet? Grandmom going to mess up yet another kid?