Leo DiCaprio:

'Delusional' Stalker

Thinks She's My Wife

8/27/2010 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Leonardo DiCaprio was granted a restraining order against a woman who claims she's married to the actor ... and even carrying his child -- whom she says is Jesus.

Leonardo DiCaprio Stalker
According to documents filed in L.A. County Superior Court, DiCaprio claims Livia Bistriceanu has repeatedly attempted to contact him through emails ... and has even tried to visit with him in person.

DiCaprio, in the docs, claims Bistriceanu "maintains a delusional belief that she is my wife and carrying my child, Jesus."

DiCaprio says in his declaration, "I am frightened of Ms. Bistriceanu and feel that my personal safety, and the personal safety of those around me, is in jeopardy."

In the legal docs, Leo's lawyer submitted a creepy, handwritten letter from Bistriceanu, in which she says, "You wrote to me 2 years ago that you love me and you don't love another women (sic).  You said I talk to you soon and it past 2 years already and still you don't want to talk to me.  Why?"

In another letter, Bistriceanu writes, "Do you want to be with me for real and to be the father of Jesus?  I've explained you I can't be with nobody virtually.  I have to have a father in reality for Jesus not like this."

And in yet another letter, Bistriceanu writes, "Why do you f*k me virtually and you don't leave me alone?"

DiCaprio also notes that Bistriceanu knows where he lives and has shown "a willingness to make physical contact with me regardless of the consequences."

Bistriceanu has been ordered to stay at least 100 yards away from the actor.

Caitlin

LMAO! You Can Go To Her Facebook Page And This Is What It Says "I am married virtually to Leonardo DiCaprio" What A Loon =\

spongemommy

I feel for celebrities with stalkers...that can't be an easy thing to live with. Scary to think they're walking around among us!

Good to see he's sexy as ever tho :*)

E

WOW! What a nut job!!!!!!!!

Joe Blow

This is scary stuff right here. I truly fear for the safety of Leo if this loon somehow or another is able to avoid getting sent to the padded room. Hopefully she gets some serious help, but more importantly I'm hoping that she stays far, far away from DiCaprio. She's a sick person and who knows what crazy **** she'll try and pull next.

tiffany

Man, if I was a crazy stalker I'd pick Leo too! Too bad I'm sane. :)

LeeLee63

Wow. There's no question he should be scared of this woman. It's easy to see how incredibly unstable she is. In each of her letters, as she gets more agitated and desperate, you can actually see it in her writing! Her writing deteriorates to a degree that she seems to be losing it while she's writing! This woman isn't a "loon". She's dangerous.

Mortymyer

Poor Leo. This seems to be happening more frequently with the advent of social media. Hey Bianca Ware are you listening?!? Crazy people like you, who think they are married to celebities, will eventually get restraining orders taken out against them. Think about that.

Bren

Holy hell, I just checked out her facebook page...apparently she is Bon Jovi's ex wife from 2008, lol.

What a nutcase.

Mystique

WOW!, HOW DID SHE KNOW WHERE HE LIVES? DID SHE FOLLOW HIM WHEREVER LEO GOES? EVEN THOUGH SHE IS IN CHICAGO? WEIRD! QUITE SCARY TO KNOW SOMEONE IS MORE UNSTABLE WHEN IT COMES TO CELEBRITIES. I UNDERSTAND SOMETIMES, SOME CELEBRITIES DO NOT WANT TO BE TOUCHED OR NOT WANT TO TALK TO CRAZED FANS WHO WANT TO BE CLOSE WITH THEM IN ORDER TO BECOME FRIENDS WITH THEM.

Stupid People Hater

So, if she picks a spot 100 yards away can she sit there and look at him all day?

Mystique

POST NUMBER ONE # WHAT IS HER NAME ON FACEBOOK? I WANNA SEE IT.

PLEASE POST HER NAME, THANKS =D CATLIN

gw wekony

Triple A nut job !

RabbleRouser

I hope someone is taking screen shots of her FB page, it looks like Angelina Jolie might be in danger too.

Tammy

I feel for Leo, but if she's delusional, does he really think something as SANE as a restraining order will keep her away? I mean, I know it's his only legal recourse, but crazy people have no concept of reality.

Mystique

WOW! I SAW HER FACEBOOK PAGE. UNBELIEVABLE!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments