Leo DiCaprio:

'Delusional' Stalker

Thinks She's My Wife

8/27/2010 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Leonardo DiCaprio was granted a restraining order against a woman who claims she's married to the actor ... and even carrying his child -- whom she says is Jesus.

Leonardo DiCaprio Stalker
According to documents filed in L.A. County Superior Court, DiCaprio claims Livia Bistriceanu has repeatedly attempted to contact him through emails ... and has even tried to visit with him in person.

DiCaprio, in the docs, claims Bistriceanu "maintains a delusional belief that she is my wife and carrying my child, Jesus."

DiCaprio says in his declaration, "I am frightened of Ms. Bistriceanu and feel that my personal safety, and the personal safety of those around me, is in jeopardy."

In the legal docs, Leo's lawyer submitted a creepy, handwritten letter from Bistriceanu, in which she says, "You wrote to me 2 years ago that you love me and you don't love another women (sic).  You said I talk to you soon and it past 2 years already and still you don't want to talk to me.  Why?"

In another letter, Bistriceanu writes, "Do you want to be with me for real and to be the father of Jesus?  I've explained you I can't be with nobody virtually.  I have to have a father in reality for Jesus not like this."

And in yet another letter, Bistriceanu writes, "Why do you f*k me virtually and you don't leave me alone?"

DiCaprio also notes that Bistriceanu knows where he lives and has shown "a willingness to make physical contact with me regardless of the consequences."

Bistriceanu has been ordered to stay at least 100 yards away from the actor.

Duh

Well, woman needs to be committed for sure. A restraining order will give him legal recourse to have her arrested by the cops if she violates it, and they will for shizzle throw her a$$ in looney bin on a 5150.

Buy hey, at least she's on Team Anniston.

Von

WOW! Creepy!

kendra bethune

what when did leoandro di caprio get a stalker i was'nt reading that so many people have stalkers now since madonna's stalking case and i had a stalker i just got home from being out with my ils manger tiffany lockett i heard of justin timberlake's stalker recently in 2009 december but justin timberlake dated her i did not date my stalker i almost had the college sew him by the psychololist

carouser

How ironic that the man who continuously saves the world over and over from demons, vermin and subconscious terrorists on the silver screen fears for his own safety in reality. Which has us wondering, he has convinced quite a few of us that he is invincible, enigmatic and a beacon for drama, when in reality it’s just his alter ego that plays for kicks and cash handouts.

Carvey

It seems like the majority of celebrities are mindless idiots. They're kind of like potted-plants. They look good and can be enjoyed briefly, but it's hard to really generate any sympathy or compassion for them. But when it comes to stalkers I actually feel kind of bad for celebrities. That must be quite frightening to have people out there thinking they are in relationships with you and who may turn violent at any second. Who hasn't had an ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend like that? Imagine having dozens, maybe even hundreds of crazed ex's out there at the same time! I'm sure the money is great, but fame is for fools.

Wishes

That ugly black woman is dreaming!! Actually, I think he has hit the drug scene WAY too much!! As if he would even glance at her! NOT !

LISA

The woman sounds like an advances schizophrenic, in the true sense of the word.
She may hear voices etc. Her handwriting is also revealing. She is very very
dangerous. I'm wondering if she has ever been institutionalized?

Take care Leo. We don't want another John Lennon experience.

Angela

This lady is...un believable. She has a bit more than a crush.

Tammy

If she understands and believes she is virtually married to Leo, do you think he can virtually divorce her and she will understand and believe that? As to the child, I'm sure virtual child support will be fine. OMG!!!

kb

i think she's fake. i dont think its real person, someone is doing as a joke, maybe using a real persons name. it sooo looks fake. but i guess it is a long time to fake it. lives in italy i think.

steve williams

is this the lady from shutter island - she is hot leo

gg101

HEY LEO, THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUR HOT!!! YOU CAN EITHER TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. IN YOUR CASE I THINK I WOULD LEAVE IT!!! LOL:) WHAT A PSYCHO!

gg101

HEY LEO, THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUR HOT!!! TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. IN YOUR CASE I THINK YOU WANT TO LEAVE IT! LOL :)

nastynorm

SHE LOOKS LIKE A CRACKHEAD.

VickiC

According to this woman, she hasn't seen Leo in two years - so how exactly did she get pregnant? As she said, "I can't be with nobody virtually." Since she's naming her alleged child Jesus, maybe Leo impregnated her using the Holy Spirit?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments