Morgan Freeman Vs. Ted Danson

Who'd You Rather?

8/29/2010 4:47 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Oscar-winner Morgan Freeman, 73, and Emmy-winner Ted Danson, 62, joined forces to help the Gulf of Mexico at a charity event in Mississippi on Tuesday.

0827_morgan_ted
Question is ...

jack

yayayayay i am first-tedd danson is the ugliest **** I have ever seen-when I was a kid I thought he had no eyes-thats how deep they are set-he looks like frankestein-hes an uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ****-****s and farts loud-

zoolady

Ted is a nice guy. I was an extra on one of his TV shows and he ate with every body else even though he didn't have to, and he smiled and joked around with every one. Not stuck up, very down to earth.

sonofKyrios

Wow, they both look really good! Time is treating them well!

kinm

Ted, I love you a TON always, but you should really lose the beard, it's not good looking good for anybody ... at all.

barbarianbabs

two girlymen/libs

Jenzee

Ted, since he's not banging his step-granddaughter.

MAXny

Neither!!

Natasha

WOOOW!!!! I love both, but Morgan Freeman IS THE BEST!!!!I LOVE YOU MORGAN!!! THE BEST ACTOR ALL TIMES!!!!!GORGEOUS!!!!

Natasha

Ted Danson is very cool and nice guy, but Morgan Freeman is OMG THE BEST!!!! SIR MORGAN FREEMAN...

Natasha

HarlotO'Hara

Gag!

Can we please have NONE OF THE ABOVE as an option?

Rachel Rothechild

If there was a none above it would wreck the ego of these "actors" and TMZ protects them. I think it is a little creepy that Morgan Freeman has had a relationship with a family member who he helped to bring up with his wife who was not blood related to him. However, I overstand why. That young lady must have brains and an understanding of who is and they click. It can happen. What creepy in addition is the age. But her maturity may have overcome that.
Those folks who say that he is a great guy.... You do not know him personally so that is not a true statement. He is a great guy in your head that is true.

Ted Danson for him to be in black face at that roast was funny as hec and I give him much respect to be that bold an original.
So I am biased to Ted Danson.

linda

I met morgan and he is the sweetest person ever... he needs to come back to toronto again... i love him

Fred

Ted you nitwit, you've been "saving" the Oceans for years. In the 80's you said the world had 10 years to save the Oceans. Go act and let Mother Nature do her job.