Kim K vs. Eva Longoria

Who'd You Rather?

8/29/2010 9:35 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Brunette babes Kim Kardashian and Eva Longoria-Parker both looked flawless at the Emmys tonight.

0829_kim_kardashian_eva_longoria_getty
Question is ...

Ankit Jain

We have a huge collection of stylish designer clothes like Sarees, Salwars and Lehenga Cholis visit - http://www.sareez.com/

Janet

I'm sure the Kardashian's will be up all night trying to get people to 'sign on' and 'vote for Kimmie'. . . Or, Grandma Kris will go to bed and have Bruce vote, over and over and over again.

KeepItSimple

Kim's eyes look messed up in this pic...and yeah she is starting to look like Kris. TMZ talks to so highly about Kim, but her momma is the manager and I am sure Ryan Seacrest helps just like the doublemint twins on her new spin show.

Doug

both or none

Kelly

I agree with Thom. Kim's dress is too costumey with the egyptian neckline. I think she's starting to look more like she used to. Kim's face was much more puffy looking before this, especially around her cheekbones and eyes.

She does wear a ton of make up! I bet her skin looks like she's 80 under all of that!

Eva just looks pretty. She looks like she isn't so insecure that she has to plaster all of that on to go out. Eva exudes more confidence...IMO

Kelly

Ha! All of the comments abt Kim looking like Kris. Kris looks like a totally different woman than she used to. When she was married to Robert Kardashian she was HOMELY big time!!

Google the pre surgery pics of Kris!! YIKES!!

Ha! Like Kate Gosselin

Sultry

kim is manufactured from her hair to the skin on her legs. weaved hair, cheek implants, lip injections, nose job, boob implants, silicone butt implants, and sprayed on tan. is her shoe size original. you can't compare her to any other real woman.

lhartwell

I always see nothing but negative remarks about Kim K.

Soooooo who is watching her show?

It seems we all agree she made money by being a big slut on camera, nothing wrong with being a big slut with your boyfriend, but... why tape it?

She gets ZERO repsect from the public.

I suspect that most folks in her peer group feel the same way we do, but, they can't call her a whore to her face I guess.

She will forever be known for being nasty, THAT is the legacy she set up for herself. Like Pam Anderson, Anna Nicole, Jenna J. and Montana F. I could go on.......come on people WHAT is the first thing you think of when I say those names.....?

I guess in some ways I see why young girls think that the route to fame is by having a sex tape....look how glamorous they seem, the thing is these girls don't get is, that how we REALLY think is on inside when we talk to people , we fake it, or else we would all running around calling her, and alikes, nasty hooker, loose women who do anything for money right?

who the hell cares

Is it just me or do these two look like first cousins?!

VEL

YOU PEOPLE ARE FAT AND MISERABLE CAUSE KIM LOOKS BETTER THAT ALL YOU BITCHES

isabella

eww wtf was kim doing at the emmy's?
she's a talentless whore

moe l.

Just take one look at kim's mother....THAT'S what's waiting for whoever takes on this dumptruck.

Gerry

One is real(?)...one is fake(!)...does that count for ANYTHING?

slappy white

the question is who'd you rather...kim def seems like more fun. and if her vid is any indication, she's a very generous girl if you know what i'm sayin.

-sw

Whip It

what does it matter who would we choose 'cause both these whore RACIST's only want Black/chocolate men. i remember kim k. as a teenager with her family on a date with M'J's nephew having dinner, in B.H. guess she couldn't go back after that...guess that's what happens when you have a B.i.g. whole to fill. ROFL

~whip it