Paris Hilton Tweets, Thanks Fans

8/29/2010 9:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0829_paris_hilton_twitter

bob

Fans? She has fans? Fans? Surely she jests...either that or she's really out if it. Here's a message for Paris: Get lost!

Muppet

I amz one of her fans. stupid puto haterz on thiz site. boutz to getz mi ak 47 an go loco on dez haterz

Posted at 7:29 PM on Aug 29, 2010 by Ronnie Mexico

Looking at your posts why am I NOT surprised you're a fan? LOL
Let me say that again LOL!!!

timid

".....all my fans...".

A legend in her own mind.

tiffany

What she's REALLY thankful for is the emergency stash of cocaine she hid for a rainy day!

Craig

Who the F are these morons that follow this slut, she is in la la land.

PoorEllen

Paris needs to spend some serious prison time to let her know she is NOT above the law. She has already gotten away with too many offenses. Put the bitch in the slammer and throw away the key and let her dry out!

greta levno

Ok... so you weren't doing drugs, great! But just maybe if you don't want to be associated with it... don't be around it!!!!!
what the hell ever happened to values? Your life yes totally agree, but who wants to be known as lazy and not wanting to go above and beyond?
When I die, I will not be known as a lazy, socialite, coke addict.

PEOPLE!!!! BE PROUD OF YOURSELVES... MAKE SOMETHING OF YOURSELVES!!!

YOUR PARENTS DID!!!

a long time Leno fan!

She's STILL high.

brad323

Dumb dumb dumb.

Chris

FANS? LMAO.....what fans? and for what purpose? What talent does she have? ZERO....that's right!

When I hear the word FAN or FANS....I think of a role model who achieved goals in life and it's someone who represents themselves as a person that showcases good morals.

This is when a well known person should have FANS.....I'm sorry Paris, but you haven't done anything positive to society to have any fans....your a coke head with ZERO talent.

Superman

Bitch, please!

Debbidy73

The new Lindsey Lohan. When is Ms. Hilton going to realise that money won't buy her out of every situation. She needs to straighten up and get her life in order. Maybe a month in jail would do her some good. Not 1 day or 2 but a month ;)

beau

Not Her purse? I read she took Lip Balm out of the purse she use someone else Lip Balm????? Yuck

Girly from AZ

Every time one of these new green whores get off lightly - and I suspect this one will - California should hang its head in shame. You all are bankrupt in more ways than money.

Cartman

Why do her fans support a drug user?

Well, besides the fact that they are completely retarded for being fans of such a worthless shell of a person.

I never get the love for this worthless and vapid individual.