Demi Moore

Dirty Dances with

Snoop Dogg

8/31/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Demi Moore didn't just get up on stage at the Snoop Dogg show in Las Vegas this past weekend ... she got down and dirty!

Demi Moore Dancing Video
And in case you think her hubby Ashton Kutcher might be jealous -- he was right there, cheering her on!

Demi clearly hasn't lost her "Striptease" moves.

Previous 15 Comments | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17

Robert

Demi Moore> Is hot for her age people !

christyjojive

That's nasty! I thought maybe it would be good before I saw it. Snoop is like trying to get away from her (ole crazy B). God knows what would have happened if he encouraged it? Snoop showed class. Why would she put herself out there like that? Better still is why would a husband like it? Very weird performance. I think she wanted to show off her shoes, they also looked ridiculous. Hate to say it but she needs to calm down. I fear it's too late! Maybe she understands how Bruce must have felt when she left him. She should have stayed with him. But hey! He has a beautiful young wife now. That's sad. Next...

cj

Demi

Stay Classy San Diego...................

I 'SAY' FAKE...

... 'WAS'n't DoMe Mo' a Las Vegas Ho' back "Em" tha Day? Also, isn't *it* ironic that at Live8 "Em" London (2005), Snoop Dogg DENIED ASShton's 'JUST MARRIED' CoStar Brittany Anne "Murphy" Bertolotti "Em"try "Em"to [Snoop's] pah'tay area backstage. I'm sure *that* disappointed Her greatly - why would Snoop do *that* though? At the time She 'WAS' (unfortunately) a "white" 'GIRL' "Em"bassador for all that *cRap "music"*... so you'd figure Snoop would've Welcomed Her. Alas, Snoop did *not*. Perhaps Snoop knew *something* 'bout Britt that Her *PR* tried to hide... 'JUST" like ASShton knows *how* Britt So SENSELESSLY Died... which 'WAS' After "partying" w/ *Igor Desyatnikov "Em" Moscow RUSSIA*... She Collapsed there "Em" 'WAS' flown back 'DEAD'...so 'NUFF SED.

Hilda

Nothing sexy in these moves. I'm sure the next morning, when sober, she had misgivings about gyrating onstage wearing a black bib and covering her legs with white bandage looking stockings.

jrcole

after the showgirl people pd 50,000.00 for all her plastic surgery anyone can look good she needs to quit acting desperate and act like a role model for her girls and an older movie star

Cori

UMMM..What a shame. She made a total fool out of herself. If that was my Mother, I would say to her,"give me whatever $$ is coming to me." Barf

Previous 15 Comments | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17