Demi Moore

Dirty Dances with

Snoop Dogg

8/31/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Demi Moore didn't just get up on stage at the Snoop Dogg show in Las Vegas this past weekend ... she got down and dirty!

Demi Moore Dancing Video
And in case you think her hubby Ashton Kutcher might be jealous -- he was right there, cheering her on!

Demi clearly hasn't lost her "Striptease" moves.

coolassbeotch

Lmao! I love Demi but what the heck is she doing? That looks like she would be sore the next day from flailing around like that.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

Demi for president.....
Did'nt Robert Redford offer her 1 million dollars to go to bed with him.
Obviouisly he thinks she is hot

disgusted in pasadena

Isn't she just a bit too old for that? I'm sorry, but I thinks she looks stupid - and exactly what department of the store is she buying these clothes from.... just because you married a kid doesn't mean you can act and dress like one.... i'm embarrassed for our age group

Celebrities Suck

the OLD skank is trying to impress her younger husband. "gross" I'm way younger thn the old skank and you would not catch me dating a guy 10 nor 20 years younger thn I. I like mature men not boys.

Just sayin

OMFG!!!!Grow the F up already! Same goes for your 4 yr old husband! you two make me want to puke!

Just sayin

She's just getting it out there that she's from I DA HO.........

Mel

She's going through menopause!! Hot Flashes!!!

Mel

Wow that's really sad she'll do anything to try and stay young meanwhile her age has really caught up to her face.

mk

Bruce dodge the bullet when he got rid of this pathetic lady!

denisita

oh dear... that is so pathetic. and she dances a slut. i'm sure her daughters are mortified.

big al

go on, demi! she worked the hell outta that chicken dance. lol! gotta give it to her. she looks better than most girls half her age.

maalru

Bahahaha, lol, wow, um no matter her age, those moves were not good and it was all just bad bad bad. How embarrasing. I felt foolish for her, just watching it.

samantha

Geez he seems embarassed really. He tried to take a picture with her at the beginning on the find her junk pumpin on snoops, then when she wasnt getting any attention she realized that her HUSBAND was motioning her to come dance with him. He had to beg his WIFE to come dance with him!!

fillmyhead

They're all a bunch of as****es. Can't stand any of them

cochino

wtf was that???????

TMZ using big words it doesn't know again.

She was NOT dancing with snoop. He kept backing away from her old ass.

And um......... She's OLD and can't dance for Sh$@!