Paris Hilton --

My Girlfriend's Coke

8/30/2010 11:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton is telling her friends the cocaine Las Vegas cops found in her purse was not hers -- it was probably her girlfriend's.

0828_Paris_hilton_GETTY_EX3
Paris' close friends are telling TMZ ... Hilton now says one of her friends recently borrowed the purse in question and "probably" put cocaine inside.  Paris says she got the bag back but never checked the contents.

It's slightly different from the "It's-not-my-purse" defense, but it's the same theme.

Paris is telling friends, "I had no idea the cocaine was there.  I swear on my life."

According to Hilton, she was eating sushi at the Wynn hotel with boyfriend Cy Waits, sipping a little wine.  Paris says she was tired and Cy offered to drive her home and then return to the hotel to work.

Paris is telling friends, "It could be a setup.  Everyone knows how against cocaine I am."

And there's this ... Paris is saying she believes the cops who stopped the car were "star-struck and blew the whole thing way out of proportion."

noneofyourbusiness

Please, no one shoot me. I cannot believe I'm going to even type this....forgive me......

I actually believe her-but only so very slightly. She is not dumb, she is one of the smartest business women around. (can't believe I said that either)

She had made more of her own money that she has been given from her parents/family fortune. Why would she mess all that hard work up?

janet

Hilton would sell out her mother to save herself. Cops were star struck? That stupid statement alone should put her in jail. Hilton needs serious help.

GMoss

Seriously, she forgot the Coke was there. I believe that, otherwise, she would not have opened her purse for the cops to see her parcel...but the girlfriend part? She can do better than that.

SusanInFlorida

FFS, when is this insanity gonna end???? Paris, I have news for you: it's called POSSESSION OF NARCOTIC SUBSTANCES and it doesn't matter whose it is, it was in YOUR possession. Sometimes this world is so turned around by spin doctors that common sense gets kicked in the ass. When are you star druggies gonna take responsibility for your actions instead of blaming everyone else?????

thomas

take a piss test...case over.
odd that she hasn't offered to do that to settle the matter.

cynical me

Well that explains it all! It's totally not her blow, she would never ever do cocaine...without champagne maybe.
Stupid hag should just admit she's a doper and get over herself. She won't get into trouble at all..watch.

HUFFYONE

What a Crock!! Put this waste of Human Exsistance in Jail, Like any one else would be.

WiddoMouse

Yes, it's possible the police officers were "star-struck", but, what does that have to do with her?

allygirl_2002@yahoo.com

This is the 3'd incident with drugs in the last few months. Sorry honey, we don't believe you. You are dumb to think anyone would fall for this excuse (again). Secondly, if you are hanging out with people who do drugs, you are probably doing them as well.

SNAFU

Cops in Vegas star struck? Give me a break. I'm sure they have better things to do than stop a low rate so-called celebrity.

Shuffle Demon

LMAO....What a bunch of B.S.....Paris if your going to lie, at least make it one that sounds plausable in theory and is based in some matter of reality....First you said it wasn't your purse and you borrowed it from a friend, now it is your purse and buit someone else must have stcuk it in there or it was planted...worst story ever!! Everyone knows you do coke..hell there is a picture of your with it...so give that a rest and how many times have you been caught with some type of drugs now... you'd think yoiu'd have learned to not be stupid and carry but not you....I think you will get off on some technicality ( please god, let this not happen ) But your a **** at the best of times... who's just a tad delusional in thinking that we need you to adore or worship, please...if it wasn't for the silver spoon up your ass no one would know who you were... I wouldn't be too proud of the fact that a tape of you being a mattress back princess is your claim to fame, your more a joke of the week... its too bad you didn't get caught with way more coke, then you coulkd go to the slammer for a long time... ah well.. even we have to have a dream, you know...kind of like you do with thinking that your still relevant to anyone

Austin Rob

If anyone believes that, pls contact me. I am selling bridges.

hihat

Really now. Throw this lying bitch in jail -- today!

Ms Kris

Pinocchio your nose is growing

HARRY NIPPLES

Obviously a short stint in jail didn't work. This time it should be at least a year in a real prison with some rehab therapy while she does hard time.