Sam Ronson Dog Attack -- The Alleged 'Victim'

8/30/2010 8:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained this photo of little Tiger -- the two-year-old Maltese pooch that was allegedly mauled by Sam Ronson's bulldog, Cadillac, earlier today.

0830_dog_tmz_ex_2
As we first reported, authorities received a 911 call from a person who claims Tiger and Tiger's owner were attacked by another dog near Sam's L.A. apartment.

Tiger later died as a result of his injuries.

R.I.P. Tiger
2008 - 2010

Valerie

I feel sorry for both dogs. One is dead and the other will more than likely be put to sleep because of bad ownership. AND it's bad ownership, dogs of all sizes and breeds reflect the way they were raised.

ó|ó

TMZ loves dogs, so do i, but bulldogs... yeah ' they're not dangerous ' it's like owning a wild animal, bulldogs are not safe to keep as pets, don't know why the beasts are still allowed in society, they are created to be killers, the race of bulldog needs to end, they have no safe purpose, poor little cute dog that got killed by a killer dog... sad...

janet

Ronson has a bull dog. A bull dog was bread for bull baiting. This dog is strong enough, small enough to avoid the hoofs of a bull. That's the dogs job.

American Staffordshire bull terrier. This is a Combo of Terrier and Bull Dog. Now these dogs are so in bread into what is known as a PIT BULL.

PIT BULL, just like the name. These dogs are bred, tourtured, starved to go into manmade PITS to fight so people can make money gambling on them.

my_tee_mouse

Absolutely heartbreaking.

Shmuck

Sam's dog sounds realy butch!

Kristen

My heart goes out to little Tiger's family.

Julie

Poor Tiger - that's horrible. Broken hearted

arealrascal

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ someone called 911 around 11:10 AM ... claiming a "pit bull" attacked a smaller dog ... and then attacked the smaller dog's female owner.

Still would wager we're talking about a "pit bull" here, as TMZ's original story reported, but we'll see. TMZ has been known to bungle its facts.

In the meantime, check out this bulldog:

Fabu

Was Sam's dog on a leash? If not, she is responsible. I hate when people don't keep their dogs leashed up when they're out in public. Poor little doggy :(

Mike

I often wonder if Lindsay and Samantha ever read the stuff that TMZ posts about them ... and the comments. It must be weird for Samantha to be sitting at home reading on TMZ about her bulldog named Cadillac that killed a little Maltese dog today.

I wonder if she even cares or if she's upset about it. I'd feel a bit disturbed if my dog did something like this. She now has a "killer dog" living with her. Maybe TMZ will get the "breaking news" about Samantha's reaction tomorrow.

ifuseekamy

Sam Ronson is a nasty butch lesbian anyway.

Lee

RIP Tiger!
I hope the owner of Tiger sues the hell out of Ronson!

Observer999

TMZ headline writers.... the alleged part is that Sam Ronson's dog attacked another dog. The little dog was clearly the victim of an attack, allegedly at the jaws of Sam's dog; it is not an 'alleged victim'.

Mee

Poor little dog, must have suffered extreme pain.

What a vicious killing and
"IRRESPONSIBLE OWNERSHIP"

Justice must be done because a next victim could be a "BABY"

Katie

Samantha Ronson tweets in response to todays events. She pretty much confirms it was her dog:

I feel incredibly sad and wish I could offer more than condolences, unfortunately there are no words to describe how sorry I am.
about 1 hour ago via web

There is absolutely nothing I can say that will alter one minute of today, nothing.