Zsa Zsa Gabor Rushed to Hospital -- Water in Lungs

5/4/2011 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Zsa Zsa Gabor is currently in an ambulance being rushed to UCLA Medical Center with severe pneumonia symptoms ... TMZ has learned.

0831_zsa_zsa_EX_Getty_03

Prince von Ahole tells TMZ, Zsa Zsa was acting unusual this morning -- so they called their doctor, who said Zsa Zsa had water in her lungs and needed to go to the hospital.

Story developing ...

Ziggy

Ahh Poor girl. That's no way to live out your last days...hopefully it comes to a peaceful end soon. She has been through enough.

RonBurgundy

Tick- Tock....

annie2

I do believe this will be the final battle for her. God bless her for fighting so hard and I hope she isn't in pain. By the time "severe pneumonia" sets in often times the patient goes "comatose" and isn't conscious of much. That is only my personal experience having worked in a continuing care retirement home and saw many of our residents go out this way. I wish her family well (yes, even her husband). He has been a constant for her in the end and she didn't have to go alone.

bring back recent posts

...nice comment annie 2...even if she doesn;t know his latest escapades..her hubby is a jerk..thankgod she doesn't know!

Grumpinmcpunkkin

Bless her heart.

Bren

Ugh, please stop taking direct calls from this man and reporting it. He must have TMZ on speed-dial. I wonder if he calls TMZ first or an ambulance?

It's sad to say, but this poor woman needs to pass to be put out of misery.

OooooNooo!

Oh, I hope they can save her baby!

LittleMo

This is the same guy who said he might be the father of Anna Nicole's daughter Dannielyn. When the interviewer asked him if if loved Anna he said, no he didn't love her, it was just an affiar, and he loved his wife. You should have seen the hissy fit he threw when the interviewer asked him if he loved his wife so much why was he cheating on her. I hope Zsa Zsa's will is structured such that he doesn't get a dime.

livereater

i have zsa zsa in my celebrity death pool. this is driving me crazy!

as soon as she dies i win $1,500!

big al

i just so sad read about her struggles. hopefully her suffering will end soon & hopefully the man who is to be there in here most desperate time will stop the media whoring in his old (& obviously desperate) age & reevaluate, no realize whats really important. but i guess technically hes already got whats most important to him. the money.

richard pierce

For the love of God, let this poor soul die in peace and release her from the indignity of living with that phony POS from NAZI Germany!

DANA

Sorry but not everyone in Germany is nazi, altrought this Ahole I got no doubts he is.

Jmac

Poor old 'Stumpy' Gabor,she can't win a trick.

RonBurgundy

Get the embalming fluid ready....

jwoolman

My aunt was a nurse and always said that pneumonia was "the old man's friend" - a lot of people would die of it in old age if their health was failing, and it was a relatively quick way to go. Even today, it can kill quickly.

Zsa Zsa seems rather tenacious, though.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments