Lindsay Lohan --

Dangerous Liaisons

9/2/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan -- a woman who has been to rehab for alcohol abuse -- is flirting with known danger, and here are the pictures to prove it.

0901_lindsay_bw_facebook_EX
Lindsay was photographed Saturday at the Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood ... sitting at a table that appears to be littered with a few unknown beverages.

By day, hangin' poolside at her apartment is not a problem -- but by night ... the bar scene could be a very dangerous risk.

090110_lindsay_lohan_chateau_2

darkrage6

F*** all you haters, you're nothing but ****sucking pieces of ****! So what if Lindsay went to the Chateau? She obviusly stayed away from liquor or we would've heard something by now, as long as she keeps herself out of trouble, there's NOTHING wrong with her going out, though maybe it would best if she went someplace other then the Chateau where she dosen't have such a negative history with, to all you mother******s who are saying she'll be dead soon, seriously go **** off and die and do the world a favor so no one has to listen to your ****ing bulll**** anymore!!!!

Steve

Who's the brunette in the top two pictures?

She's smokin' hot.

Brian

I have to say, there is a difference between reporting the news and trying to get people in trouble. stop antagonizing an already difficult sitiuation. It just seems low-class to me.

John Guyy

so what... TMZ just likes to create drama... waste of peoples time

hmmm

tmz you really are pathetic - your captions are so stupid, get a real effing job

haha

I love Lindsay, I want TMZ to do a story about her every single day :)

Lynnhoodie

I think those short shorts will get her arrested for bad taste...

CelebJustice

What ever happened to staying out of clubs to get your respect back? Oh yeah, you said that before you went to jail/rehab. Just shows what a lying snake you are. Who you going to blame this on? Ahhh... your "bad news" friends. Once a skank, always a skank

Carl

Honestly, who cares anymore? If she wants to drink or dope herself to death let her. It is sad, but there is only so much one can do to help someone that doesn't want help. I'd rather concern myself with the thousands of people working hard to overcome their addictions instead of someone that refuses to accept she has one.

ilovegossip

Hmmmmm...Susan and Delmar, you need to get your stories straight before you post. The girl is someone not from showbiz that has a regular job...or she's Samantha from "The City". Which one of you enablers wants to fess up?

teenyz

I was really hoping she'd give up the smoking during her incarcerated smoke free time. You'd think, with her looks being the only thing left from which to build a career/pay her bills... she might just try to preserve that face a little more.

What da y'all think - Linda Hamilton pattern face by 30?!

pammie8

Yeah great friends! They cant not drink while they are with their good friend who just got out of rehab?
Not to smart on Lindsay's part either to be hanging in the same old places around temptations! Shes trying to clean up her image and just got done giving an interview saying she would stay home and not go out and Waaaaaaa????? here she is out and about around booze being photographed! Being a pathalogical liar is not good for your image!

Danesy

#41 :
That is truly B.S. Anyone yes even an alcoholic or drug addict can detox at home safely without the need for intervention. So this girl is so in denial that it's frightening. She put's out these interviews as though they are the god's honest truth. I don't think Lindsay knows what the truth is....pathetic has been.

Posted at 5:46 AM on Sep 2, 2010 by Barbie

I have to say something here Barbie... a REAL alcoholic, that has to drink every day just to stop shaking, that cannot function without alchohol, CANNOT detox @ home alone. Alcohol withdrawl is the ONLY withdrawl that can kill you. If done without proper medication you can go into Grand Mal seizures and die. There's a history of alcoholisim in my family, and I know a lot about this. I don't think that Lindsey is a functioning alcoholic, I think she's a binge drinker, which is different. She would suffer very mild detox effects from the alcohol withdrawl, the other stuff she takes, well that's a different story. Sorry to be a know it all, but I read that and had to point that out... :)

Jaydog

Do your homeworkTMZ... that isn't even a liquor bottle...

Shuffle Demon

The Lindsay enablers are in full force I see... These people are as bad as Dina...When your are an addict the first thing the tell you is to stay away from the people or places that got you into trouble in the first place. That is a standard rule they tell anyone with substance abuse problems. She have known this being in rehab 4 times. She is not going to do herself any favours by being seen out and about at places where she has had problems where the studio's are concerned, she is already deemed un-insurable by most studio's, so explain to me who being out at CM is good for her career and getting people to believe in her?