Jen Aniston -- Dinner or Date?

9/3/2010 8:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Studies have shown ... workplace romances have a pretty high success rate -- so maybe that's why Jennifer Aniston went on a dinner date with her "Cougar Town" co-star Josh Hopkins last night.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
Aniston -- who will be guest starring on "Cougar Town" this season -- was photographed riding shotgun in Hopkins' ride after a romantic chow-fest at Madeo in Hollywood.

Of course, Jen was also reportedly spotted at a one-on-one dinner with Lindsay Lohan's ex-BF Harry Morton earlier this week. So, the question is ... is Jen hungry for a man ... or just hungry?

Jimmy Jam

I wish I knew first hand, but I would bet that JA is freaky wild in bed.

Marilyn

Lonely pathetic old fool.
Never getting any results in love.
Let her get out of Hollywood for a different dating pool.
She will never recover not being able to hold and then losing the love of Brad Pitt.
She just does not have "IT"

St. Mitch

Hopkins is a total hunk...i say good for Jen!!!

you go girl!!

kiki

NOOO! I am a fan of Jen's (a bigger fan of Angelina though) but this match is making me upset! I hope its nothing too serious! I love love love the show Cougar Town and I am sooo in love with Josh Hopkins and his character! I would be soo bummed if they started dating! She needs to go for an older, more mature man! Stay away from the hottie-pa-totties!!!

mary b

Now thats a couple I could get with and believe.... The look age appropriate, they are both gorgeous! You can believe that he really deserves someone like Jen and vica versa...Go for it Jen, he is handsome!!! seems pretty cool too!

Mo

This one is a keeper. He's sexy!

Jazabel

workplace romances have a pretty high success rate

Am and Eric, anyone?

feebee

They make a cute couple.

Hench

just having a snack..

Becca

Wow. Looks rough around the edges! Think it's time she changed hair to something shorter and more modern. The mop does not work for a woman of her age.

gone

im not druuuuuuuuuuunkkkk

Hench

She is eyeballing - maybe once they get away from the camera, he'll be having an enjoyable drive.

Stupid People Hater

She looks high or something.

Stupid People Hater

She looks high or something.

sadienova

she's such a pathetic person! now she's trying to stay in the limelight cause her movies suck and bomb at the box office, go ahead jennie-let your buddy save you by joining her show, which will be canceled soon anyway. then what? back with that wussy john mayer so he can dump u and u can get more sympathy from the masses! LOSER.