New Spa & Hotel Caters to Celebs on Four Legs

9/5/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A new 32,000-square-foot hotel with private luxury suites, a salon, spa and even limousine transportation is set to open in an exclusive part of Los Angeles next month and they have just one rule: no humans allowed.

\
The Barkley
(get it?) is getting ready to open its doors in Westlake VIllage on October 25 and they are planning a giant grand opening with an A-list celebrity pet guest list. They are planning on doing their own version of Grauman's Chinese Theater and having famous pets put their paw prints in the cement outside the hotel.

We're told so far invitations have been extended to the pets of celebs like: Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, Jennifer Aniston, Rihanna, Nicole Richie and more.

No word yet on who will actually show.

wondering

a great place for kathy griffin to headline her d-list show

Lola Manilow

I hear it's sort of lame and stupid.....I guess the rich people gotta flaunt it.....

Amy

OMG doesn't even begin to cover it...I guess it's good in that it is creating jobs for us humans, but really, people are homeless and hungry and this is what we build!?

Buster

Finally a place I can take my furry child and not feel guilty!!!!! THANK YOU!

Lola Manilow

Amy-exactly--here I am struggling to keep a roof over my kids heads and they build THIS?
--Do we really need this??? I don't think so.

Dumba$$es

And that is why your state is bankrupt.

brit suzanne

absolutely beautiful !!!!!

reys

Really? I love animals but that ticks me off....and makes me jealous at the fact that I can't be treated like that. When I'm reincarnated, I'd like to come back as a "rich bitch"!!!

chris

Has an invitation been sent to samantha ronson for cadillac?

theroundearth

A 32,000-square-foot hotel? How many square paws is that?

ó|ó

..and children are starving and homeless in haiti, bangladesh, you name it...

Susan

Daycare is a great way for my dogs to get some much-needed running around when I am at work all day! A big two thumbs up to them for moving to LA. I can't wait for the grand opening!

Tonyinstpete

California and indeed the U. S. is bankrupt because we are not building the infrastructure etc., education system we need to compete more successfully. It is because megamillionaires and billionaires (including stars) are no longer taxed at the rate they were fifty years ago (when they were taxed 70% and more on top incomes)that our goverments and schools don't have enough money.

And what do they do with their money since they are not taxed??? Spend it on ridiculous things like this while people are literally dying for lack of healthcare.

Bubbles The Chimp

That front dog is very talented. It can balance on its two front paws.
Someone better remind Paris that she isn't allowed to stay there. She might read the words "All B*tches Allowed".

ToolyTaTa

Have you seen other boarding facilities? I am glad Cody has a place I can send him to that's not disgusting, looks like a prison and smells like urine.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments