Kelly O... My God Is That Her?

9/5/2010 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Christina Aguilera Kelly Osbourne looked amazing when she took the stage with the Pussycat Dolls last week ... and she has Robin Antin -- as well as her stint on "Dancing With the Stars" -- to thank for it.

0905_Kelly_Osbourne_PussyCat_ex_02
Kelly performed alongside the like of Mya and Carmen Electra -- something we're told she never would have before she did "DWTS." Kelly O has been telling people she owes her newfound confidence -- not to mention her smoking bod -- to working with the head Pussycatt Doll herself, Robin Antin.

Maybe this time next year, we'll see Bristol Palin on that stage.

Antonia

Congratulations. It takes so much strength to overcome addictions and body image issues. If she were my daughter--I'd be proud of her. Way to go girl! You have a woman your Mum's age who is proud of you too.

Tara

Way to go Kelly

Pamela

Good for her!

tromba

What the hell does "performed" mean? All indications are that these *****cat Dolls are basically media prostitutes and not really anything associated with music. Can she even sing - that is without the digital enhancements? Her old man was a performer but in no way a singer. I just don't get how anyone thinks this garbage is music.

karen

so wow, people are sooo mean

karen

kelly, you rock it girl

smartchick

Way to go girl!! You look MAHVELLOUS!!!!

Piper

She is still gross ...ugh

Andi

Sounds like some of you ugly/fat people are a bit jealous.

It's a pity because she looks better than any of you could look and is way more successful. Pathetic haters. HAHA.

FruitSalad

Holy crap !

Never in a million years did I ever think Kelly O would be hot.

I was wrong :X

Yvette Aguirre

Kelly looks ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL!.... Good for you girl.....

All those horrible comments are of people that are envious and bitter.

You go on with your gorgeous self!... You've always been gorgeous!

-East Los Angeles Latina :)

feliciarox

To the people complimenting her, good for you, for the people hating on her, I would love to see what you look like! Lmfao, she obviously looks fantastic, and if you act like you can't see it, your obviously jealous. Go Kelly O!

beatrixkiddo23

you guys are SUCH HATERS on this site! you can't even tell someone when they look good?? u gotta come down on them even then?? crack?? she looks like a dude??? come on..don't hate..it's unattractive...i think she looks great! good job kelly! hope u will maintain the new look!

bahhh

Good for her for getting her sh-t together....

HOWEVER, I do not think her new look is 100% 'natural'
It looks like she has been using the same plastic surgeon her mummy uses. Which, hey, if you've got the dough, why not?

I can't help but wonder tho if mummy Sharon is pushing her. Goodness knows Ozzy is in his 60's now and really how long can he keep doing Ozfest...??? Gotta figure a way to keep the gravy train rolling somehow...

Cartman

Kelly is still a friggin pig. I guess she's been introduced to the famed Lindsay Lohan "cigarettes and coke" diet.

I would do her with Harvey's penis.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments