'Cake Boss' Star Sports Buttercream Jail Jumper

9/7/2010 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dressed in his yellow jail uniform -- "Cake Boss" co-star Remy Gonzalez strolled into a NJ courtroom this morning ... where the man accused of sexually assaulting a minor learned that he will face a grand jury.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
As we first reported, Gonzalez -- who is married to "Cake Boss" Buddy Valastro's sister -- was charged with aggravated sexual assault, sexual assault, criminal sexual contact, and endangering the welfare of a child after his August 18 arrest.

During a brief hearing in New Jersey today, the judge decided to refer all charges against Gonzalez to a grand jury -- which will ultimately decide whether the case will go to trial.

Gonzalez is being held on $300,000 bail.

Abe

I'll bet that poor bastard has been pounding his cake like crazy in jail.

x

EZPZ3

Ayyyyyy... Ba-da-bing... Whoz one of youz aint bin charjad with sliping some young broad a lil sa-seege?

Brattus Rattus

I really like the show Cake Boss. I hope this horrid man doesn't ruin the families business. If I was buddy, there would be NO WAY I would let him come back and work in the store.

timsami

Kim Kardashiaan can give little Justine Bieber a hummer and get away with it. What's the big beef about the Cake Boss?!

efbeenie

Wow, I'm supprised and sad to hear this. Somehow I missed the news when he was arrested. I hope he didn't do it for all parties involved. Still love the Cake Boss!

grossed out

If they dug into that bakery they'd find lots of other disturbing things. These people have been infamous in Hoboken for this guys family working there without papers or do***entation (who you never see on the show of course). This is really a sad, sad situation.

kim

IS married to Buddy's sister, won't be long before that's WAS married!!!

i think his outfit is a tad too yellow to be buttercream, i think it's really more of a buttercup or lemon chiffon!!

JP

Ooooh, instead of 'going postal" people are now "going pastry"

thetruth

NJ police sources say the young teen was a boy

Majestik

and we are surprised, WHY? Has anyone actually WATCHED Buddy's sisters and the way they behave? Hell, if that's on camera I can't imagine the way they treat their husbands off camera. You'd have to be desperate, or looking for money to marry one of those broads.

Taurusta

Buddy real need to let his loser of a brother-in-law walk because his sister has been hurt by this predator. I love watching Cake Boss and this is truly a sad thing to happen.

mo

the family must believe it is true other wise they would have gotten him out in bail after all of this time.1he was messing around while his wife was expecting that is a no no in that family . it was with a teenage girl.I wonder if it was one of the young girls that work in the bakery .

thetruth

there are rumors going around it was with a BOY!!!

Dawn

Teenage girl, not a teenage boy. This absolutely sickens me, I won't be able to watch Cake Boss if they accept him back into the family.

Janice

News reports a few weeks ago said he molested a boy now they are sayng it was a 14 year old girl. Which one is it?

This entire family is gross. Their bakery looks filthy.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments