Pam Anderson Implants Herself in Global Dancing Tour

9/8/2010 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pam Anderson is still parlaying her "Dancing with the Stars" stint into cold, hard cash -- sources close to the show tell us Pam isn't just keeping up with her partner -- the two are planning a world tour.

0907_video_launch_EX
Pam's Season 10 partner Damian Whitewood tells TMZ, they already got the ball rolling with a recent appearance on Australia's "DWTS" -- but according to our sources, the duo's upcoming appearances across the planet aren't affiliated with the star-studded dancing competition.

As for how it got started -- we're told Pam's been getting offers to shake it on various TV shows in Japan, Israel, Australia and Europe ever since her stint on the show earlier this year ... and she decided, why not?

According to our sources, no contracts have been signed yet -- but we're told you can expect to catch the "Dancing" alums on the global circuit some time between now and the end of the year.

awards

Sweeeet!

feebee

Damn that guy is so so cute... I have to go change my panties !

Kardashi-Don't

OMG they were at The Olive restaurant on Sunset? SOOOOO GOOD! Jealous...

harley99

i am NOT surprised of this.. Pam had her eyes on him and she made it known that she liked him and made it obvious she was after him.. I guess his girlfriend dancing partner relationship is over now. stay tuned!

Texacan

Pammy looks pretty beat up to me, grasping at straws comes to mind!

Sara

Pam was one of the best dancers on the show. However, her "sexy" antics before and after dancing turned off the viewers, i.e., voters.

Mary Craddock

I think it's great, that Pam loves to dance and look at her gorgeous partner! Who wouldn't want to shake your tail feathers with this hunk! I wouldn't be surprised if they both have something going on and what about the girlfriend? I can't believe any red-blooded woman is okay with a woman like Pam hanging around her man, it's insane! Either Damian's girlfriend is very confident or they're no longer together.