Slash's Wife Gets No Credit at Toys'R'Us

9/8/2010 4:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Slash's wife didn't get credit where credit is due -- at least that's what we're told she's saying ... but we've also learned Slash ain't to blame.

090710_slash_wife_video_starzlife
Perla Ferrar went to Toys"R"Us Monday to buy school supplies for the two boys.  But there was a deal-breaking problem at checkout -- her credit card was twice rejected.

We're told Ferrar claims her estranged husband -- who filed for divorce last week -- deactivated her credit card, but our sources say she's just plain wrong.

Slash, we're told, has not touched her 5 credit cards and is footing all the bills while their nasty divorce is pending.

Startmakingsense

I am so glad others felt this was a staged event. I mean really - why would some one film a nobody like Perla checking out crayons at Toys R Us? and then lo and behold her card is rejected.
Alert the media ...

Really Perla, if you want some attention - you're going to have to get alot craftier.....

I am surprised you haven't called Gloria Allred. lol

r u kidding?

slash isnt a dead beat dad, this bitch is a fame whore... and she did not carry slash after gnr GNR made crazy cash from their first album, he MADE is money. she needs to disappear, GET CUSTODY SLASH.

Angie

That's funny looks like the skank is final getting what she deserves. She went to Buena Park High School for a while. We all knew her as Roxanne. She was a big coke whore and used to steal cars. I was suprised to hear she married Slash. I thought she was dead. Last I heard she was a prositute in LA. Way to move up in the world Roxanne "I mean Perla" Wasn't that your moms name??

Please_get_a_life

Well, apparently SLASH is actually a loser since he took the skank ho back recently.

I'm disgusted!

Debbie

Perla Ferrar is and always has been a golddigger. She is a typical jewish girl who wants money. I have heard that she is an escape felon who is wanted by the FBI. I don't know if it is true or not, but some say she is the convicted killer "monster" who murders men because they don't give her what they want. I heard that is why she had all the plastic surgery to escape going back to jail. I always thought something was strange about Slash and Perla but never knew what is was, now maybe I do. I heard Slash is broke now because his career is failing. I am sure Perla will be after Axl Rose now that Slash is gone. She is a money grubbing woman. We call her gash.

Debbie

She can work as a hooker in Florida again. Slash you are aiding and abetting a known felon. You also have no career and now you and your wife are broke? What a strange couple.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3