K-Fed Defends Britney Over Abuse Lawsuit

9/9/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kevin Federline has jumped to his ex-wife's defense, saying claims that Britney Spears beat her children are "baseless."

0909_kfed_BN_TMZ_01

TMZ broke the story yesterday ... former Britney bodyguard Fernando Flores sued Brit, claiming, among other things,  she "savagely" whipped her two kids with a belt.

Federline now says -- through his attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan -- what TMZ has reported ... that the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services investigated Flores' allegations and determined they had no merit.

Britney has not responded to the lawsuit, in which Flores also claims she repeatedly sexually harassed him and came on to him in a naked state -- i.e., California.

Observer999

I don't buy for a second that she abused her children. As for the 'walking around naked' part, I think it is probably true, based on other reports over the years, but I doubt this guy is 'traumatized' by it in the least. It feels to me like a cash grab, pure and simple.

Truth

OF COURSE FEDERLINE IS JUMPING TO HER DEFENSE... SHE'S PAYING HIS CHILD AND SPOUSAL SUPPORT ISNT SHE??

ell

Well, you know if it were true they'd jump at the chance to tell everyone. She probably did walk around naked, but the rest the guy clearly imagined. Nowhere in the law suit does she ever say anything to him. I'm not sure how telling him to F off and that she'd fire him means she was coming on to him.

Muppet

Seriously? Who doesn't walk around their house naked at some point? I'm sure he knew his job might some day involve seeing her naked. Why didn't he look away since she probably didn't realize he was there. Sicko! If she beat her children as he claims why didn't he do something at that time? This guy is full of it.
I hope she sues him back for making false claims against her. She's spent so much time getting her life sorted out and now has to deal with this idiot. Whatever she does I hope she doesn't pay him to shut up and go away!!!

Randomness

Of course the allegations against Britney are false. If she really had fed her children shellfish when they're allergic to it..they wouldn't have thrown up. Her kids would be DEAD. Shellfish causes swelling which closes up the air pathways to those who are allergic to it. Very dangerous type of allergy to have.

Clearly this guy is after money...

Chris

Poster 2 AKA Truth - STFU!

lala

If in fact she beat her kids wich i don't beleive why didnt he call the authorities. He would hold some accountability for not reporting it then and there. Next Britney walking around naked?...Cmon is he that gay!The guy is full of ****!

sickofit

If Mr.Fernando Flores saw physical abuse of two innocent children and did not turn it in, then he is guilty of aiding and abetting in the child abuse and covering up a felony.
What type of person are you that while you are being paid, that your employer can beat up and abuse children in front of you and you did nothing, but as soon as you are fired you want to turn them in? Mr. Fernando Flores either you are a slime for turning your head, or you are a liar. Either way you are a piece of human filth.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

where do I put in my application to work for her....

Carvey

I'm not exactly a fan of Britney, but to be honest if she came on to me I'd be all over that crazy wacky chick. Well, unless she had those straight from the gas station bathroom dirty feet that she sometimes has.

As for her being abusive to her kids... I'd need to see actual evidence of abuse before I'd accuse any mother of that.

kelly

I dont believe for one second Britt would ever beat her Boys with Belts.. I think it's time for these Celebs to be able to turn around and Sue these crack pots who come out of the wood work and try to sue them for an extra buck...

noneofyourbusiness

Shoot, I walk around nekked all the time in my house-cause it's my house! She is always surrounded by people, so I don't buy the abuse or food story at all. I think she did go bonkers for a bit, but I think she loves her kids and would not ever intentionally hurt them.

Missy

There is a statement on her website denying the child abuse allegations!!

I hope she takes him to court and sues him.

Bill F. Murray

REALLY could have done without the pics of her idiotic facial expressions added to the post.

me

I have no doubt in my mind that she walked around naked, we've all seen past pics. performing sexual acts in front of him doesn't sound too far fetched, but i don't know if i believe that. i do not believe for one minute that she beat her children. that whole family's lives are an open book and someone definitely would have seen something if it was true.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments