LV Hilton : Video Proves Vince Neil Didn't Hit Woman

9/9/2010 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Las Vegas Hilton claims it has surveillance footage of Vince Neil from Sunday night ... and hotel reps tell TMZ ... the eye in the sky shows the Mötley Crüe singer never battered anyone in an elevator.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
As TMZ first reported, Jessica Radovicz filed a police report claiming Neil roughed her up in a Las Vegas Hilton hotel elevator on September 5.

But a rep for the hotel tells us, "After reviewing surveillance video and interviewing witnesses, we've concluded that her allegations against Vince Neil are completely unfounded."

The rep continues, "We also understand that the local authorities have deemed her allegations to be without merit.  Accordingly, we consider the matter closed."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

NoBreederRat

The matter shouldn't be closed.

Isn't it a crime to file a false police report? Charge her ass.

The Mac

You silly Ho.

L

Where are the bruises? She's pointing to nothing? I bet she will take him to court for millions over nothing.

Tom Cruise

Duh, now prosecute her for filing a false police report and accusing an innocent man. What a stupid fat cow, these types of sub humans should be made an example of.

nilsson

hope u read this u stupid ****, PLEASE DIE

I fit into my bikini!

What a skank. I wanna go and beat the crap out of her for putting him thru all this unnecessary b.s. way to waste the time of Metro, Vince and whoever else involved, u money grubbing skank. Get a job. Not his fault u can't pay your bills and you need to scheme to get money. assclown.

I fit into my bikini!

I agree with Mackie! me, too! If I were in the elevator with him, he'd be the one to come out all dazed, hair all over the place and that starry, glazed eyed just had sex look! lol, luv this man! xoxo Vince!

R

I say if he's proven not guilty he should be able top pop her in the mouth just once for posterity!

SoCalJasonland

Whether they charge the lying bitch or not, she should permanently lose her right to sue people. Why can't revoke that?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5