Oksana Meets with Top Family Law Attorney

9/11/2010 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva has just the left the offices of one of the most prominent family law attorneys in Los Angeles -- after meeting with him for two hours in her ongoing custody war with Mel Gibson.

0911_oskana_sorell_TMZ_EX
We've learned Oksana has just met with Sorrell Trope -- considered one of the toughest family law attorney in the divorce biz. In the past, Trope's firm has represented the likes of Brooke Mueller, Victoria Hopper, Anna Nicole Smith and Britney Spears.

So far, Oksana has not been able to squeeze more money out of Mel Gibson since she signed the settlement agreement with him back in May -- a settlement she is now trying to disavow.

Oksana is currently getting $5,000/month in child support for baby Lucia. TMZ broke the story ... her current lawyers are asking the judge to up that to more than $40,000/month, but the judge hasn't ruled.

Previous 15 Comments | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70

fran

Rat Patrol!! Yeehaw. Christopher George, hello!

Posted at 8:52 PM on Sep 12, 2010 by Curious

Hi all...I knew the answer but I just came back on and Curious beat me to it. lol and the other guy was Victor Newman, (kidding) his real name is ???????????. By the way Koala I am dont have much to say but I am always here reading and supporting Mel and his family, can I be on the list too.Hi Curious,everyone.

maye

She got pregnant fast so she could get herself a meal ticket.
Now $5,000.00 a month is not enough for her. Greedy skank.

angeleyes

Well I got to the party late and got caught up only to have to leave again - but I can confirm from my experience in do***ents the short form always has the pertinent points stated. The long form includes all those and elaborates on the language.
Yes I think no doubt "buyers remorse" set in and greed - but not having seen the actual short form that's just a guess - I'm not a lawyer but have signed alot of legal do***ents - so that's my two cents worth -
Sorry to see there was friction between two of our valuable posters - Hope a new day brings peace!

I've had three days of my own "meltdowns" over the commercial project so not around much - but do keep up the good work gals & guys!

shanieb

why should mel have to pay her p.r when she taped without his knowledge. and she is trying to extort him.if judge go along with her. look out mel you realy going going to end up broke.

Previous 15 Comments | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70