Heidi Montag -- Oops, My Boob Fell Out!

9/14/2010 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi Montag struggled to contain herself in Costa Rica last week -- when the reality star's bikini top happened to collapse under the pressure of a G-cup-sized breast ... right in front of the cameras.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
Spencer Pratt's loving wife is known for taking things too far.

james

You are so freakin hot!!!!!

LongJohn69

Oops.....my arse!

Beth

Oh, pleeezzeee....it was all staged. Anything for a little attention. She certainly has issues with her self esteem. Pathetic.

allison

that wouldnt happen if her boobs werent that big in the first place.
and its hard for even naturally big chested girls to find a swimsuit that will fit and stay where it is. so why get implants and put yourself through bathing suit shopping hell

john johnson

the headline says: "oops, my boob fell out". don't you mean" oops, my boob fell off?

becky

what good did it do for her to get her nose done when for the rest of your life you have to wear tape on it to keep it from falling off... snap! should have thought about that first.

Nicole

She looks like a cartoon......... G cup? Why? Stupid!!!!!!

Vince Robles

To quote a star from Full House, "Have Mercy"

blahhh

Ew.

barney

She looks good and I don't think her boobs are to big for her body.I would gladly hold them and help her fit them into her bikini top are anything she wants to wear.I thought she got a G cup so people would look at her.Sowhy is she putting them back in her top,why does'nt she just let them out for everyone to see.

Jack

It's only a matter of time until this pig is showing those titties and flashing that gash for cash. Hey that's cool I wanna see it. I would use her a a ***bucket

Mike

If I'd been standing next to her when that "malfunction" happened -- gent that I am, I would have courteously offered to hold and cover that boob up with my hand. :)

andy

Following up with what Mike, #93, mentioned, . . . I, myself, would have offered to cover her with my face!!!

moi

"Oh look, my strap accidently broke and there just happened to be photographers around".....

What a pathetic c*#@......

AS

Sooo, for 5 seconds I thought she had come to her senses. A divorce from this idiot? Nope, just a very sad sorry young woman who in a few years will be a member of TMZ's "MEMBA WHEN" Club. He might not be in the picture, but I guarantee that - ick - Spencer is behind this "photo op".

Heidi, one day you will be sorry that you turned your back on your family for this flesh haired tool. He is only interested in himself. And you are just a means to an end for him.