Guess Whose Badonkadonk!

9/15/2010 9:20 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Can you guess whose lovely backside pranced down a runway at NY Fashion Week on Tuesday?

0915_Name_dat_butt_launch

JungleTails com

She had Gluteal Implants (butt) along with breast implants.

Pound Sand

Yeah there is nothing lovely about that...

DontKnowDoYa

Shes SUCH a SKANKOID.. and her *cough* "man" is a HEMORRHOID !

JoeP

I knew without clicking on the photo that it was Ice-T's human blow-up doll.

JoeP

I knew before I clicked on the picture that it was Ice-T's blow-up doll. There is nothing attractive about this woman. Natural beauty is attractive. This chick looks like she comes with a string that you can pull on every time you want to hear her say, "I'm not wearing any panties!"

janalal4

Hmmmm.......at first thought it was that chick of Kang-GAY'S(uh, WITH hair-hehehe) but until I 'clicked', had NO IDEA it was Ice-T's woman. Jeezzzzz......what a huge BUTT!!! However, she actually looks rather 'classy' here all dressed up & on that catwalk!! Well.....let's just say as 'classy' as this dame could EVER possibly look anyway:) She DOES look 'pretty' though. That little backside 'cut-out' is just TRRRRAAAASSS-HY though to say the very least but the dress is otherwise quite pretty & SHE, herself looks lovely! I'm not quite sure what this chick has going for her in the 'personality' department though cause I've never actually heard the woman 'speak' in an interview or anything but Ice-T is(as I've come to recently realize of late) just plain ARROGANT & TOTALLY WEIRD. I just LOVE HIM on 'Law & Order' though & have to give him his 'props' as to his 'acting' ability. Have you EVER seen anyone come as FAR as THIS GUY in improving his acting craft?!! Wow, did he totally SUCK when he first started on L&O or WHAT?! You could even tell he was sneakin' peeks at the cue-cards during his performance:). However, over the years he has improved IMMEASURABLY in his performance & his ability to play the 'soft, gushy' scenes is very UNDERRATED! He's usually such a 'tough guy' but when there's a scene(usually involving one with his 'estranged son') that requires him to be sensitive, he really NAILS IT. He's come to be one of my very favorite characters on that show these days & feel he will only improve MORE over the coming years. I don't think 'Emmy' is totally out of the question for him one day if given the right scene or part in something else on tv one day. His 'MOUTH' however(in the 'real world') just never fails to get him into deep **** though. That crap with him & 'Soulja(sp)Boy' on youtube was hilarious. SB's response to his insinuation that SB 'wasn't a REAL rapper', was right on the mark & Ice-T (as my daughter would say.....)'GOT TOLD'-hehehe:)

Jon

Jerry Hall?

Reggie Hammon

She is a very sexy woman. Some guys like Boobaes and some guys like bootaes.

dave

COCO... Yeah..

Robert

As a man, I like women with figures that aren't like little boys, in other words, the AWG with the little behind and just a handfull of each breast to offer...the Courtney Coxes, and, really just about ALL the female cast of "Friends". The USA media needs to take lessons from the Latin TV stations like Univision, on what a Woman with a sexy body looks like. Frankly, I think there are too many gay men dictating our standards, so you get all of these anorexic looking women thinking they are "pretty". F-that, a man wants a woman with voluptuous curves. Big breasts! Big backside. Fake or not, if it looks good and is functional, that's all that should matter. A real man will admit that, and stop bowing down to the gays and no body having women who hate on the boomba girls.

Darkgable

No, I saw pics of her years ago before Ice-T, her breasts were smaller but her rear was the same shape if a bit smaller (since she was younger and thinner). She appeared to have breast implants back then but I doubt the gluteal implants.

I have to agree w/ the commenter who points to a gay male aesthetic as dictating what is attractive on a woman and what isn't. We -- most straight men -- don't give a crap about how a $5,000 dress drapes across the body. We like curves, and some evidence exists that we are predisposed to like curves, especially in the hip area. In that respect Hefner had it right, though he was too focused on breasts.

WE DO NOT LIKE THE ANOREXIC WOMEN YOU TRY TO PROMOTE AS BEAUTY ICONS.

kommn

Blog
Blog
Blog
Blog
Blog
The watch has a grey digital dial which feature functions for day, date and month. It is powered by a China Quartz