Kim Kardashian -- $100,000 Handbag Shopping Spree

9/16/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian and her mom spent over $100,000 on handbags in Paris yesterday -- and no, they didn't buy a truckload of 'em ... they bought seven.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
It all went down in the notoriously expensive Hermes store -- where we're told Kim and her mother Kris purchased six of the label's exclusive "Birkin" bags ... valued at around $10,000 apiece.

But here's the kicker -- sources close to the reality star tell TMZ, Kim also bought herself an extremely rare crocodile-skin bag from the upscale French boutique ... worth around $30,000.

Overall, the Kardashians easily surpassed the $100k mark.

What recession?!

Hutch

To hell with this working class crap. I'm tired of working for a measly paycheck. I'm gonna go f**k a rapper and put it on tape. Ch-CHING! So long, losers!

Nancy

Disgusting.

Michelle

Her shoes don't match her outfit.

Alfonso

Its entertainment for some but not for others. So if you don't like them don't tune in.

cidroc

i got cancer i need removed been putting it off for 3years cause i caint afford 3000 bucs life is sick

Judy

That is OBSCENE. If you have $100,000 to throw away on handbags, why don't you try giving it to some needy families? These people make me PUKE...and the worst one of all is Kris, the mother, is nothing more than a pimp for her daughters. Bruce Jenner is WAY TOO GOOD for her. She is absolutely without class.

nisiek

Kim is about as fake as a person can get, and if I disliked her before I loathe her now. Her only claim to fame is a sex tape and then just posing in front of a camera...she disgusts me beyond words. Her botox is making her face look like a mask...I really H A T E this family with a passion and the mom is nothing but a p i m p...she is ruthless and disgusting..and Kim is just an overpaid S L U T..I hope she realizes that a purse is nothing more than a purse and to proudly own a crocodile purse shows me that she is as dead brained as she appears...ever heard of endangered species..YOU NASTY S L U T!!!

FlamingoNut

Truly sickening.

ANONYMOUS

gOOD kim

Vive la France
Today you are spending money for Sarkosy and French people
You could be class
But you have to spend more money in France to be class.

You are not enough class, you have to spend more in other tradionals brand in France, otherwise you will be cheap.

JusticeforJanelle

More power to them that they can afford it. But, I just couldn't do something like that. Every time I looked at those purses, I would think about how many hungry children I could have fed, clothed, and sheltered.

nisiek

all you Kim W H O R E T R A S H I A N fans...and her pimpin' Momma, she does not work...she travels, gets tons of plastic surgery, she was pretty at one time, even gorgeous...she looks worse than a mannequin...if you notice her eyes are dead and she has not expressions but the same stupid ass smile...SHE IS JUST AN OVERPAID W H O R E...who can do nothing but pose and do sex tapes...she is a nasty nasty human being..and does NOTHING TO GIVE BACK...COME ON NOW PEOPLE....THIS IS D A M N near a depression in the entire world right now...people are losing jobs, houses, and barely making it....anyone who would stand up for these disgusting self indulgent people really needs to have their heads examined...it is only all the plastic surgery that makes her look good...trust she is really really ugly on the inside...and super stupid too boot!

puppybunny1

Kim should definitely invest in a good COLLEGE EDUCATION. What will she do with those bags after her 15 minutes of fame go downhill? Release a sextape? Pose for Playboy? Oh, been there done those..

Alfonso

My GF watches their show but I do not. She tells me about how funny they are because of how stupid they are. It entertains her and she states that she only watches for entertainment only.

ANONYMOUS

RESPONSE TO PUDDY

DON T YOU KNOW THAT THIS BRAND IS A TRADITIONAL BRAND AND DON T NEE KIM TO MAKE A PUBLICITY OF THEM

THEY EXIST FROM AGES
AND NEVER SELL THEIR PRODUCTS IN ANY SHOP

YOU HAVE TO HAVE A GOOD TASTE TO MAKE THIS CHOICE
AND KIM PROVE IT WITH HER HOUSE

KIM IS TODAY A CELEBRITY AND PAPARAZZI WANTS TO EAT AND SHE IS FEEDING THEM AND FEEDING HER FAME AND HER POCKET, THIS IS AMERICA STAR SYSTEM, IT WORKS.

AND WE ARE ALL WACHING THEM
BY CURIOSITY OR BY ASHTONISHMENT OR BY OTHER...
AND SHE IS CASHING AND HER FAMILY AS WELL HER FRIENDS AS WELL AND HER DESIGNER HER WRITTERS AND HER PERFUMERS
SHE IS AN ENTREPRENEUR
SHE FIND THE PATH WHY GOING BACK ?
BY

215girl

The only way I wouldnt be upset with them if they donated at least double that amount to a charity if not then she is wasting her money. The are rich yes $10K is alot on a purse for us but for them thats nothing.