Jay-Z vs. Kanye

Who'd You Rather?

9/16/2010 1:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Hip-hop kingpins Jay-Z and Kanye West kept it real formal at the same event in NYC on Wednesday.

0916_JayZ_Kanye_104137828_v2
Question is ...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

acena

Not a chance.

Alexia

I'd go with kanye. Both are beyond excellent artists tho. Plus jay-z seems happy where he's at

Natasha

I love Kanye!!!!! His Lyrics are aaaaawesomeeee!!!!! Super coool!!!! Period!!!!!

miabella29

Neither one. I wouldn't sleep with these two racist, nasty lookin' jagoff's. Two of the ugliest guys I've ever seen.

PB

These dudes are more FUGLY than a dogs a$$, but got mad money and thats what the ladies really care about!!!

Amanda

Why doesn't anyone EVER talk about Jay-Z being convicted of stabbing that guy a few years ago?????? I don't get it. And I am white so they wouldn't "do" me anyway. I hate these two and hate Beyonce by association.

james

so many negative people commenting. guaranteed, everybody who said something rude is extremely ugly and only has sex with their hand or maybe a stuffed animal.

james

and nobody talks about jay-z "stabbing" lance rivera because HE DIDNT STAB HIM. he hardly scratched the guy back in 1999, dealed with the minor consequences and has went on to better himself. People do stupid things. You'd be mad if someone was pirating your music too. look where he's at now, 300+ million dollars net worth, Beyonce on his arm, has casual conversations with Obama anytime he wants and is widely considered the greatest artist of his genre. How bout you quit being so negative and find a way to better yourself. Talking crap on the internet gets you nowhere, Amanda.

hatingarizona

"neither" or "none of the above" as an option please

CHANGOLOVE

JAY/Z IS THE BEST OF TE BEST NOBODY COULD BEAT THE J FROM CHANGOLOVE

Light bearer

Jay Z is Lucifer's recruiting officer,Kanye,Beyonce,Rihanna are his recruits among others. He is a the most horrible business man i have ever seen in my life. Because Lucifer showed Jay Z a plate of Dog Sh**t and told Jay Z it was gold and he sold his soul for a plate of Dog Sh**t. Now, Jay Z has to convince others that a plate of Dog Sh**t is Gold. Dumb A**!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5