'Celeb Rehab' Star Bails on Real Rehab After 3 Days

9/19/2010 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Another major setback for former "Celebrity Rehab" star Kari Ann Peniche -- TMZ has learned the ex-Playboy model has thrown in the rehab towel again -- this time after only three days.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
A rep for Peniche tells us the former model decided to bail on a high-end rehab clinic -- where she was being treated for an addiction to meth.

We're told Kari Ann claims when she checked in -- her boyfriend promised to follow suit soon thereafter. But after day three -- the BF was a no-show ... so Kari Ann left the clinic in search of her guy.

We're told the couple is now working on their relationship -- and Kari Ann does plan to seek further treatment for her meth problem.

Calling Dr. Phil ... or Drew ... or Laura -- (she's not that desperate).

Phreaky

Kari will never be clean and it's more than just her addiction - she is the most hateful, spiteful, cold-hearted wench there ever was. There is no rehab for that.

Ray

1st lol

gd45

I'd still hit the **** outta her, crazy or not that girl is definetly wild in the sack.

jw

She quits rehab and goes looking for her meth buddy that didn't show up to support her. They both sound like total losers to me, hope they can get it together and get better. Heff will pork anything, I can't stand a druggie, no telling where they been. They need tin foil condoms for them kind of girls.

aquanet

Model? The only thing I've seen her in this that Bathtub tape with whats-her- name and her husband Mc Steamy.

She's a spoiled damaged snot that just needed an excuse to quit rehab again.

aquanet

she didnt leave to find her boyfriend, she left to find a crack pipe.

Mike

I agree with all the above comments, except the one about hitting her. I'd hit her, but not with my d***.

Dennis Johnson

BS!

awards

Anyone know where she is trickin'? I support attractive female addicts and single moms who pole dance. No teeth is nice too!

get a life ho

she should go back to something she was good at

pimpin and pandering

creekdogg

This b****will use any excuse to get out and get a hit.She's just using the boyfriend excuse to make herself think she has to have a reason to leave...Just OD already then you will be in the news again.

Horndog

Who?

Just Sayin

when she was a child her father's friends would stand over her while sleeping, masturbate and ejaculate on her!!!!!!!!!!! Now I see why she's the way she is.

Just Sayin

kari ann is a nutty b!tch

who dat

Thanks for the heads up TMZ. New meat for my deadpool list.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments